• Views 44,859
Status
Not open for further replies.
moongarage

moongarage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
doubt is it safe or not to do this glitch, do they restart the character if this glitch is done?

D

DTModder

Reaction score
Sin$
I am trying to get this to work using arcai router but when I do it I keep getting cannot migrate account while still signed in on last gen console. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi when you say specific which part what things do you lose.
Read the original post dude it tells you
Post automatically merged:

I am trying to get this to work using arcai router but when I do it I keep getting cannot migrate account while still signed in on last gen console. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated
You need to be disconnected for up to 5 minutes before it allows you

doubt is it safe or not to do this glitch, do they restart the character if this glitch is done?
Nothing has come from doing this so far

do you have any methode to do the reverse like (xbox SX to Xbox one )
If you've already migrated to XSX from Xbox One, contact rockstar and they will be able to do what it called a migration rollback and revert your account back to previous generation

moongarage

moongarage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
what do you mean you have to be offline for up to 5 minutes, in nuetcut?

How did you do it, it keeps throwing me the same error when transferring
What error are you facing?

J

Jmor_22

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if I was the only one but I managed to keep everything on my Xbox one console, I didn't lose anything except that I didn't get my lvl 2500 that I had previously achieved using the payphone pop star glitch on my Xbox one and when I migrated I was returned to lvl 250 on my series x, I kept everything else. Cars, properties, clothing, all of it I kept it on both accounts, I even restarted the console and I still had everything

S

subaru555

Reaction score
Sin$
Didya do it the way it's says on the first page or a different way

J

Jmor_22

Reaction score
Sin$
Didya do it the way it's says on the first page or a different way
Not entirely, on the Xbox one before starting netcut I did several saves, then I set netcut to 5kbits and incoming to 7200 milliseconds, waited for 6 minutes, made another save on the Xbox one while it's still lagging due to netcut to force the game to give me the failed to make the save. Then went to my series x and migrated the account, got the account migrated successfully message then loaded into GTA online on the series x, got an unable to load GTA message on the series x, restarted the game and loaded GTA online on the series x then quited the game.

After quiting the game on the series x, I disabled netcut and went to the Xbox one
, got the message saying save successful, did multiple saves , took the easy way out a couple times, went to the maze bank office garages, swapped all the cars positions in all 3 garages, changed the outfit, bought some ammo, forced another save and then went to story mode and quit the game, all that on the Xbox one, started the game again and went online and after going online my account was still intact, went to GTA online on the series x and everything got transfered

Last edited:
S

subaru555

Reaction score
Sin$
That's a lot of work lol but worth it just to keep it all on both consoles can I just ask are you using netcut pro can I just console block instead of messing with settings

J

Jmor_22

Reaction score
Sin$
That's a lot of work lol but worth it just to keep it all on both consoles can I just ask are you using netcut pro can I just console block instead of messing with settings
I'm using netcut pro

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not worth it at all. Once migrated progress doesnt continue between the two. For me its not worth it at all. I migrated lile 8 accounts during the 360 to one migration. All were modded and all survived. I kept one of those on xbox one but before migration ends i will move it up. Lobbies are filling up on next gen. I have a feeling they will announce an end date for migration before the year is up.
Maybe even offer a migration but keep your account on old until you log into new. Probably will open that window up then 6 months from there end it.
Im not worried about last gen. They already didntbgive last gen the hsw upgrades so probably wont get a big update. Dont see why they wouldnt push the next update though. Doesnt look like it will have properties with it so shouldnt hurt the last gen. But i dont play old gen anymore so i have no idea. The only migration i would want to be reinstated is 360 to current. Still have my rgh 360.
Hehe

S

subaru555

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi any body help trying to do this using netcut pro on ps4 says can't migrate while signed into a previous generation console I waited 5 to 6 mins before booting GTA up on next gen.

Whytheseaisboiling

Whytheseaisboiling

Reaction score
Sin$
I read that progress will be split after you transfer account. Basically you can still play on old gen after transfer but the progress will not reflect on new gen after transfer has already been made?
Yeah I read this too I was wondering like since you're only able to upload one save file to the PS5 wouldn't it just makes sense that you would be able to reload your different saves on PS4 and that way you would still have both accounts and not lose vehicles? And yeah it would be broken off after that point of splitting the two characters even though they're the same on the two separate games I don't see why it wouldn't or why there isn't a way to do this seeing as the games are not even connected within the online game. And if you're able to revert back from PS5 and go back to the PS4 but lose all of the vehicles and purchases that you made on the PS5 I don't see why you would have to lose all your vehicles and property

No way lose properties, weapon and vehicle. Thats really odd. Only keep rank, money and stats.
Right, I feel like this one should still be on the Discovery thread and not the glitching thread because I think it's probably needs a little bit more work to fine tune it in order to be able to transfer you know the things that matter.

Last edited:
M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I read this too I was wondering like since you're only able to upload one save file to the PS5 wouldn't it just makes sense that you would be able to reload your different saves on PS4 and that way you would still have both accounts and not lose vehicles? And yeah it would be broken off after that point of splitting the two characters even though they're the same on the two separate games I don't see why it wouldn't or why there isn't a way to do this seeing as the games are not even connected within the online game. And if you're able to revert back from PS5 and go back to the PS4 but lose all of the vehicles and purchases that you made on the PS5 I don't see why you would have to lose all your vehicles and property

Right, I feel like this one should still be on the Discovery thread and not the glitching thread because I think it's probably needs a little bit more work to fine tune it in order to be able to transfer you know the things that matter.
The things that matter transfer to next gen, rockstar attempt to wipe your last gen progress in the process but this method bypasses it on old gen but comes at the cost of your cars and properties.

chrisPtune

chrisPtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did anyone else's account migrate to next gen with the latest update? I wasn't able to previously

S

subaru555

Reaction score
Sin$
I couldn't do this method at all tried for ages other day all I got was can't migrate while signed into old gen using netcut pro on PS4 did console block waited 5 mins started new gen ps5 GTA 5 when to migrate kept saying same thing can't migrate while signed in to old gen.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
I couldn't do this method at all tried for ages other day all I got was can't migrate while signed into old gen using netcut pro on PS4 did console block waited 5 mins started new gen ps5 GTA 5 when to migrate kept saying same thing can't migrate while signed in to old gen.
Gotta be disconnected for a minimum 10 mins on PS4. Xbox is much easier and allows you after 5 mins.

S

subaru555

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok thanks I'll try on my other account hopefully it will this time so frustrating when you know sumat works but you can't do it.

Virawiel

Virawiel

Reaction score
Sin$
is there any other program u can use instead of netcut?

im actually not able to buy the license ( no paypal or credit card)

B

Bxrnie

Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn’t work for me it tells me that I’m playing on a old generation console i waited the 5 minutes it says I’m at home but still doesn’t work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register