• Views 44,863
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

subaru555

Reaction score
Sin$
Read the original post. It explains everything
So basically reading that both characters keep same stuff and both characters lose same stuff

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So basically reading that both characters keep same stuff and both characters lose same stuff
What you will keep ON ps4/xboxone:
*Rank
*Money
*Outfits
*Stats

What you will lose on ps4/xboxone:
*Unlocked clothing
*Vehicles
*Properties
*Weapons

S

subaru555

Reaction score
Sin$
What you will keep ON ps4/xboxone:
*Rank
*Money
*Outfits
*Stats

What you will lose on ps4/xboxone:
*Unlocked clothing
*Vehicles
*Properties
*Weapons
Thanks for replying so when my character migrates to ps5 doing it this way what will ps5 character have will it be the same as above or will it keep everything.

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for replying so when my character migrates to ps5 doing it this way what will ps5 character have will it be the same as above or will it keep everything.
keep everything

S

subaru555

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice one thanks for that definitely gonna try this then.

B

BigDLandero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally decided to transfer over to the ps5. I was trying to do this glitch. There was only one problem. When i went to transfer my account it said i wasn't eligible for transfer. Both charcters 1 and 2 rank 8000 from the rp glitch. So at this point i gave up on keeping anything on the ps4. I just wanted to transfer over. After 20 minutes i figured out how to transfer. Sadly i couldn't do this glitch. At least my account transfered over to ps5. Im not too worried about my level 1 account on ps4, i can do the rp glitch all over again and buy deluxos with frozen money or BEFF. This was my experience trying this glitch.

LuXj

LuXj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally decided to transfer over to the ps5. I was trying to do this glitch. There was only one problem. When i went to transfer my account it said i wasn't eligible for transfer. Both charcters 1 and 2 rank 8000 from the rp glitch. So at this point i gave up on keeping anything on the ps4. I just wanted to transfer over. After 20 minutes i figured out how to transfer. Sadly i couldn't do this glitch. At least my account transfered over to ps5. Im not too worried about my level 1 account on ps4, i can do the rp glitch all over again and buy deluxos with frozen money or BEFF. This was my experience trying this glitch.
How'd you transfer. Im having trouble transferring 2 of my accounts.

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't do this glitch, I'm allowed to transfer if I don't use the glitch. But, when I try this glitch I receive an error saying that I can't transfer my account for the moment.
Any idea what i'm doing wrong ?

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't do this glitch, I'm allowed to transfer if I don't use the glitch. But, when I try this glitch I receive an error saying that I can't transfer my account for the moment.
What did you all expect? Rockstar allow people use this glitch? No chance.

I can see a wipe on those that have done this glitch. Very easy to detect those that have progress on both PS4/PS5

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

I can see a wipe on those that have done this glitch
That's not really what I asked XD With this answer, should I conclude that it was patched?

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That's not really what I asked XD With this answer, should I conclude that it was patched?
I would say this is probably patched but I don't know, all I know is this will be met with resets for those that have done this. It's very easy track users that have done this.

I also expect a beff patch incoming pretty soon because of this glitch. PS5 already has a partial patch just from them adding a new flag on the nginx proxy.

Last edited:
halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
For information purposes how was this patched?

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
If it is saying that, you need to be disconnected for a minimum of 6-8 minutes for the game to register that you're not on last gen.
Post automatically merged:

I can see a wipe on those that have done this glitch. Very easy to detect those that have progress on both PS4/PS5
It's beff and it doesn't cost them any money saving the character again so I'm certain they won't wipe for something like this considering RP been around for months and they didn't bother with that and you could get to 8000 easily.

For information purposes how was this patched?
It's not patched, I just did it on Xbox.

moongarage

moongarage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it is saying that, you need to be disconnected for a minimum of 6-8 minutes for the game to register that you're not on last gen.

It's beff and it doesn't cost them any money saving the character again so I'm certain they won't wipe for something like this considering RP been around for months and they didn't bother with that and you could get to 8000 easily.

It's not patched, I just did it on Xbox.
thnks men

X

xnine1ninex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i just did mine everything worked beffed my properties after then when i loaded in my cars where still in my account so thank you for sharing this

S

subaru555

Reaction score
Sin$
Realy wanting to do this do you have to do exactly what it says o the first post or is there an easier way

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Realy wanting to do this do you have to do exactly what it says o the first post or is there an easier way
Gotta be specific otherwise you lose certain things

S

subaru555

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi when you say specific which part what things do you lose.

LtUp xjo1194Xx

LtUp xjo1194Xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do you have any methode to do the reverse like (xbox SX to Xbox one )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register