• Views 44,867
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seb_The_Dredgen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try installing 3 games for PS5, won't happen.. I had Cold War and GTA installed, couldn't fit Gran Turismo 7... so you tell me smh
Post automatically merged:

Had 8 or 9 previous suspensions. Weirdos get mad in game then message hate mail but report when you reply. Sadly, most of my replies that got reported were light, like saying "F**k you," n "f**k off."
Well yea you had cold war, literally one of the biggest games you can have. I have gt7, dying light 2, elden ring, gta 5, destiny 2, and fallout 76 installed on my hard drive and still have a enough for a medium sized game.

H8edMods

H8edMods

☆ 》#1 Car Creator《☆
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Inmy last migrate.. I tried to keep properties and vehicles in both characters..
I Changed wall, floor style, name of my business and change all vehicles from his place..
And I notice an interesting thing..
I didn't have an agency on my second char.. I I bought an FILL with deluxos..
When I did restart to see if kept any vehicles.. I see only the agency, with random cars I had inside..
Any ideas for next try? Should we buy all properties again m new location? Maybe that's the key..
If youre gonna buy the properties again why not just do it after you migrate to new gen and your old gen loses them? Wouldnt that make sense?

Junior_ilha

Junior_ilha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If youre gonna buy the properties again why not just do it after you migrate to new gen and your old gen loses them? Wouldnt that make sense?
I want to keep the modded cars..

xWETy

xWETy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well yea you had cold war, literally one of the biggest games you can have. I have gt7, dying light 2, elden ring, gta 5, destiny 2, and fallout 76 installed on my hard drive and still have a enough for a medium sized game.
Is there a way to free up some of the 700GB of storage reserved for system data??

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to free up some of the 700GB of storage reserved for system data??
What do you mean?

You've used 700gb of the 825gb available on PS5?

Just delete a game, it will free up storage, or add an internal m.2 ssd as simple as that

xWETy

xWETy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean?

You've used 700gb of the 825gb available on PS5?

Just delete a game, it will free up storage, or add an internal m.2 ssd as simple as that
I think there's something wrong with my PS5 then cuz idk how everyone has all this space n mine only allows like 250GB of space for stored games, says the rest is reserved for system data smh I literally can't have 3 games installed at the same time

As for adding memory, a buddy said he uses a 4TB 7200RPM HDD n that it works fine.. I dont know crap about the specs or any of that but the price is more cost effective than the SSD's rn

I removed Cold War, now have GT7 n GTA 5 installed, when I try to install Warzone I get an error for insufficient memory

I can't see any option to partition the drive or free up any space outside of the 2 games installed

Last edited:
themilkman2000

themilkman2000

Reaction score
Sin$
i tried something similar to this off ps. ill have to try it again. im out of xbox accounts to transfer so we will see

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Won't let me transfer at all last night.
Your account has been marked as illegitimate, contact rockstar support and see what they can do.

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Your account has been marked as illegitimate, contact rockstar support and see what they can do.
This will not work. So when you open a ticket or live-chat with R* support, you're not connected with them - meaning rockstar support, they have a timer for each ticket or issue, that's why it's moved to email. They will continue with the standard 'read this article you cannot migrate' article.

Users unable migrate should post in this thread:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...ast-gen-progress.1834229/page-3#post-14448734

Provide stats, glitches used, etc

Won't let me transfer at all last night.
Above

Last edited:
Spayspay

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
For those who are unaware, when you migrate your characters to PS5 or Xbox Series X/S, your previous generation data for Xbox One and PS4 is wiped and you are required to start fresh. This glitch bypasses that so you are still able to keep your progression to continue playing with your friends.

What you will keep:
*Rank
*Money
*Outfits
*Stats

What you will lose:
*Unlocked clothing
*Vehicles
*Properties
*Weapons

This glitch can only be done using Buy Everything For Free (BEFF) and requires 2 consoles or a trusted friend.
If you are unfamiliar with BEFF then you will either need to learn how to do it through other threads or ask someone who knows.

Steps:
1. Load into an invite only session on your 1st console (AKA Xbox One or PS4.)
2. Disconnect your connection with Netcut or whatever program you would normally use to do outfits or gender change.
3. Wait roughly 5 minutes until your 2nd console is on the home screen and allowed to play GTA.
4. Load up Next Gen GTA on your 2nd console and navigate to online and migrate your character.
5. Close your Next Gen game or sign out of the 2nd consoles account.
6. On your 1st console, reconnect and then start making saves after purchasing ammo, buying clothing and getting collectibles.
7. Make roughly 10-12 saves by changing your outfit every 30 seconds and each time buy ammo and earn RP, also kill police to raise your mental state. (Must not be in MC or CEO)
8. Find a new session or join a friends session and you should still have your character.
9. Make one final save then quit to story mode and go back online.
10. You will need to accept the Welcome message and decline the change appearance alert, then you should spawn online with your character still in tact, however you will have no properties or vehicles so you will need to buy those again.
How many of you have made this work?

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did.. both time (money, stats, achievements and clothes?
Having a small Theory now..the console you did netcut on..did that have the new version of the game installed as well ? And what settings did you use for netcut ? Just console lock or something else ?

B

BigDLandero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have a video? I want to try this. I just ordered a ps5. I understand the instructions but i think i would follow a video better. I havent tried BEFF in a while. Last time i did it was before all the netcut stuff. So i dont want to mess this up.

S

subaru555

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I'm wanting to try it too but im wanting to know which character gen keeps what and which loses stuff

Yes I'm wanting to try it too but im wanting to know which character gen keeps what and which loses stuff

Last edited:
Junior_ilha

Junior_ilha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Having a small Theory now..the console you did netcut on..did that have the new version of the game installed as well ? And what settings did you use for netcut ? Just console lock or something else ?
I used an old Xbox one fat as C1 (don't have new version) .. Used netcut on it with 5kpbs and 7000 lag..

S

Seb_The_Dredgen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think there's something wrong with my PS5 then cuz idk how everyone has all this space n mine only allows like 250GB of space for stored games, says the rest is reserved for system data smh I literally can't have 3 games installed at the same time

As for adding memory, a buddy said he uses a 4TB 7200RPM HDD n that it works fine.. I dont know crap about the specs or any of that but the price is more cost effective than the SSD's rn

I removed Cold War, now have GT7 n GTA 5 installed, when I try to install Warzone I get an error for insufficient memory

I can't see any option to partition the drive or free up any space outside of the 2 games installed
Try clearing the cache and check your image gallery aswell

S

subaru555

Reaction score
Sin$
I did.. both time (money, stats, achievements and clothes?
Hi can you tell me so what gets transferred to new gen character and what stays with old gen character just a bit unsure before I try this thanks

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi can you tell me so what gets transferred to new gen character and what stays with old gen character just a bit unsure before I try this thanks
Read the original post. It explains everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register