What's new

Solved Might be dumb question

• Thread starter ALICES L S D
  • Start date
  • Views 409
A

ALICES L S D

Reaction score
What’s up Se7ensins so i’ve been trying to find out how to get a mod menu onto my PC version of Mw2. Maybe im looking in the wrong places but i cant find anything on modding online in this game. I’m hearing that it can’t be done but i know for a fact there are plenty of mods out there since every game i’ve joined is modded lol. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you in advanced!

C

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
What’s up Se7ensins so i’ve been trying to find out how to get a mod menu onto my PC version of Mw2. Maybe im looking in the wrong places but i cant find anything on modding online in this game. I’m hearing that it can’t be done but i know for a fact there are plenty of mods out there since every game i’ve joined is modded lol. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you in advanced!
If Google doesn't help try looking in the Modern Warfare 2 Modding section with the prefix PC selected. The Modern Warfare 2 modding section can be found here. There are multiple mod menu downloads for PC, but I'm not sure if there is a tutorial on how to install them. If there isn't a tutorial on the site I'd recommend checking youtube.

A

ALICES L S D

Reaction score
If Google doesn't help try looking in the Modern Warfare 2 Modding section with the prefix PC selected. The Modern Warfare 2 modding section can be found here. There are multiple mod menu downloads for PC, but I'm not sure if there is a tutorial on how to install them. If there isn't a tutorial on the site I'd recommend checking youtube.
Installing isnt a problem. It’s actually finding a menu /mods that i can actually install

C

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Installing isnt a problem. It’s actually finding a menu /mods that i can actually install
What's the latest version of MW2? I'll see if I can find an up to date mod menu for you. The only problem would be I would just be going off YouTube videos and Google searches so I don't even know if they would be legit or not.

A

ALICES L S D

Reaction score
What's the latest version of MW2? I'll see if I can find an up to date mod menu for you. The only problem would be I would just be going off YouTube videos and Google searches so I don't even know if they would be legit or not.
Yeah i tried some digging on youtube and found nothing. Only stuff for the cracked version. Just doesn’t make sense that nobody has posted anything regarding mods on the new version but every game i get into has modders in it lmao

Top Bottom