• Thread starter Robzzombie
  • Start date
  • Views 457
R

Robzzombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I woke up early this morning hoping i could get this damned thing to work but I cant seem to get nandpro to detect. I've tried all my bios settings, ive also started from scratch...twice. I'm running Vista which shouldn't be a problem.

My I/O Range for my LPT port is 0378-037F according to the device manager which windows recognizes the 360 or at least i think so.

Quick question, does anyone have a pic of where my grounds should go, I'm pretty sure I have it right but Im thinking that it may be the ground problem

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need 2 grounds. Just use J1D2.6 straight to pin 18....Also, make sure you cable is as short as possible. If that doesn't do it, you may need usb.

R

Robzzombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean i may need usb? the cable is aprox 2.5 feet. cant make it any smaller than that because of the way my setup is. ive tried with/without the resistors.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Go into device manager. Right click the lpt port and select properties. Go to the port settings tab and change it to LPT2.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Its either

A) Power brick sucks
B) Wiring is not done right
C) Computer just cannot get the job done. So you will need to go the USB SPI route like Stride mentioned.

Top Bottom
Login
Register