What's new

Discussion Microtransactions

Gkiep

Gkiep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.dlcentral.co.uk/xbox360/...o-receive-new-dlc-packs-on-xbox-360-tomorrow/

found this. How Useless will these be... next they will be selling zombie points... Id buy a Perma Hammer. Staret zombies with a hammer or a executioner... id buy that for a dollar...

General_Fluttershy

General_Fluttershy

Buy me a name change!
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.dlcentral.co.uk/xbox360/...o-receive-new-dlc-packs-on-xbox-360-tomorrow/

found this. How Useless will these be... next they will be selling zombie points... Id buy a Perma Hammer. Staret zombies with a hammer or a executioner... id buy that for a dollar...
It's supposed to be useless. A game wouldn't be good if they sold OP guns and **** for msp. I'm glad they finally added DLC camos and reticles. It's only 2$ for each pack and you already pay 10$ a month for live. So it's not like you don't have the money to buy them or anything. And if you don't want them, don't buy them. Just don't rant on about how useless they are.

Gkiep

Gkiep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A rant requires more than one sentence or statement, I just wanted to see if people actually pay money for this stuff. Like clothing for computer avatars. And I paid about $6 a month for live. Gotta look for the deals. 24 months for $80. Canadian!
I found out about this late I guess too.

this has been out for 2 days now why so late
It's supposed to be useless. A game wouldn't be good if they sold OP guns and **** for msp. I'm glad they finally added DLC camos and reticles. It's only 2$ for each pack and you already pay 10$ a month for live. So it's not like you don't have the money to buy them or anything. And if you don't want them, don't buy them. Just don't rant on about how useless they are.

General_Fluttershy

General_Fluttershy

Buy me a name change!
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
A rant requires more than one sentence or statement, I just wanted to see if people actually pay money for this stuff. Like clothing for computer avatars. And I paid about $6 a month for live. Gotta look for the deals. 24 months for $80. Canadian!
I found out about this late I guess too.
Yeah, but from other sites and threads about this people usually turn it into a rant about "how bad CoD is and how greedy Treyarch is.".

Kn1gh7

Kn1gh7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I was more than happy to shell out a mere $5 for NT Zombies. I only play Zombies and I wasn't in the mood to pay up $50 for the Season Pass whose maps I probably won't even play.

Gkiep

Gkiep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm all for zombies. Awesome game play would def buy a treyarc zombies only game. Zombie campaign. Epic.

Top Bottom
Login
Register