• Views 1,113
Status
Not open for further replies.
treemty

treemty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is this bull****? Microsoft is getting cheaper and cheaper, and then charging us more money for it? These new xbox cases cracked my disks, and I think microsoft should go back to the old design...
DSCN0133.jpg

DSCN0134.jpg

DSCN0135.jpg

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Your neglect cracked that disc not the Xbox lol.

xbh1h2

xbh1h2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The cases are pretty cheap. However you can't really crack it through the case unless you sat on it or crushed it somehow.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
xTye said:
Your neglect cracked that disc
QFT - It's funny how people point the finger at 'Xbox' or 'Microsoft', when it's common sense that failed.

Even with the MW2 Hardened Edition, it's really hard to remove the game disc from the case, and that's pushing the middle bit in aswell.

I AERO I

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
treemty said:
What is this bull****? Microsoft is getting cheaper and cheaper, and then charging us more money for it? These new xbox cases cracked my disks, and I think microsoft should go back to the old design...
DSCN0133.jpg

DSCN0134.jpg

DSCN0135.jpg

the same thing happened to me bro. I'd recommend you install it into your hard drive so that the game plays from their instead of directly from the disc. Oh and use a case that has the original case design. If you have WaW or cod 4 use that case.

Scratch that just use a jewel case 100 times better than 360 case's

M

MattLoaf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Similar thing happened to my Race Driver GRID disc. There is part of the top layer of plastic missng. Will post pictures later.

7s Pro Gfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol they should definitely go back to there old design, looks like some dodgy spider web or something :biggrin:

puniisher 505

puniisher 505

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its microsofts way of saving plastic and its actually working they use like 22% less plastic like this and saving money

7s Pro Gfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its microsofts way of saving plastic and its actually working they use like 22% less plastic like this and saving money

How much money do they save from cracking gamers discs when they try to get the disc
out?? :cursing: (EDIT - LUL)

qaadka

qaadka

Se7en Elite
Reaction score
Sin$
xTye said:
Your neglect cracked that disc not the Xbox lol.
That's probably true lol You can even see scratches on the bottom of the disk:tongue:

treemty

treemty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, it was not my fault. I clicked the button in the middle, and took it off just as anybody else would and it cracked, I know many people who this has also happend to

Klaxon

mr MASADA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iamyoursaviour said:
QFT - It's funny how people point the finger at 'Xbox' or 'Microsoft', when it's common sense that failed.

Even with the MW2 Hardened Edition, it's really hard to remove the game disc from the case, and that's pushing the middle bit in aswell.

lol i had the same problem with the halo wars LE case. It really doesnt want to come out

puniisher 505

puniisher 505

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i try 2 Mod said:
How much money do they save from cracking gamers discs when they try to get the disc
out?? :cursing:
Think of it like this...They make about a million cases a day right and out of those million only about 2000 games are actually damaged. Plastic can get expensive with that amount and its one of the worst materials on the earth.. their savings on the percent of plastic they use in bulk is cut down hugely and with that money then they can easily fit in the broken games into their equation which actually isn't that much. MS probably uses around 4$ for an actual game and probably about a quarter on the case.

0.25x1000000=$250000 in cases 250000/22%=$11363.6363636 in savings
4x2000= $8000
There really isn't that many games that get damaged really...MS at this point should do a survey for every game bought and ask people if the new case bothers them

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
treemty said:
No, it was not my fault. I clicked the button in the middle, and took it off just as anybody else would and it cracked, I know many people who this has also happend to

I hope you're joking...

I just did it 10 times with my Left 4 Dead 2 case and disc....guess what disc has no cracks.

You're an idiot.

G

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah man you really just have to be easy with it I know some case are stiffer than others but grabbing one end and bending it until it pops out is only asking to crack it..

Leering

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Bright Idea Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Omg, Microsoft would never take advantage of us for money!
How dare you accuse them of such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register