Microsoft ruins fun for everyone

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Holo, Aug 1, 2009 with 5 replies and 447 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holo

Holo I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am Retired

Ratings:
    Destructoid - How Microsoft ruined fun for everybody

Do you agree? I completely agree. This is exactly why i hate them. I love the Xbox. But this is why I hate them as a company.

2. Acer

Acer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You know what I hate? That post.

Every system has problems, pointing them out & telling people that it's all there fault isn't going to make everyone hate Microsoft, if you're going to hate every system with a problem hate all of them.

3. OP
    Holo

Ratings:
    wtf are u talking about? i know every system has problems. like i said, i love the xbox. but i hate microsoft. im not trying to make everyone hate microsoft. im just showing ppl that this article shows how microsoft has ruined fun for everyone not by technical issues but by other means.

4. FRABAR

FRABAR Getting There

Ratings:
    Where are all these ads they keep talking about

5. OP
    Holo

Ratings:
    real question is, where arent they?

they are everywhere. look at the spotlight blade and u will automatically see one there. there are gamerpicture ads. ive seen ads for axe, pizza hut, sierra mist, sprite, toyota, nestea, etc. the list goes on.

6. SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR Retired Retired

Ratings:
    he means ads for the actual xbox.
    and that is a stupid ****ing post im sorry, every1 is entitled to an opinion and I am mine.

So because microsoft has online servers that aren't ****ty, have a buddylist + msn connection, thousands of downloads free and not, netflix, avatars, profile system, streaming to the pc, online play linked without u having to sign up for specific games online, and MORE games than any other console with online fanbases .. they can't charge 50 bucks a YEAR for that kinda service?

Ok, pay for downloads. UHM .. making themes isn't easy, it takes graphic designers. But the premium themes, that takes 3d designers and modelers .. etc. So these people have to work for free now? way to be libertarian and believe in helping people with jobs.

Pay for avatar clothes. So gunbound, runescape, world of warcraft, guildwars, and every other game online that allows u to pay for a subscription or direct download of content to make your person look better is bad? of course it is! because if I want a shirt that is ~individual amongst the largest internet userbase it isn't worth a few bucks. it's a ripoff and should all be free. leading back to the designers/3d/modelers.

microsoft doesn't make the consoles first party, how do you ****ing expect them to run fine? then in order to fix the rrod and e74 calls for motherboard revisions ..aka MORE REASERCH AND DEVELOPMENT.
    o wait, didn't they offer free replacements for 3 years on xboxes? so wtf does it ****ing matter you twits.

1200points for a game. ok so since when is 15 bucks for a videogame bad when at retail they are 60? i rest my case.

so what is MS joined the game to dethrone (successfully) sony. why do you think sony joined? o yeah, thats right TO DETHRONE NINTENDO YOU DUMB MOTHER****ER.

this article is biased bull****.

• Like Like x 2