Not open for further replies.
Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Microsoft has said it is "listening" to the various complaints and concerns surrounding the unveiling of its next-generation Xbox One console last week.
Microsoft spokesperson Larry "Major Nelson" Hyrb said that Microsoft is readying up a series of answers relating to key concerns over DRM, the need for the console to check-in online, and a perceived lack of focus from Microsoft on gaming.​
Ux2n3pz.jpg

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Diamonds Are Forever
Reaction score
Sin$
"Right. Anything else?"

I can't tell if he's being a smartass, or is really concerned.

Bear

Bear

Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
"Right. Anything else?"

I can't tell if he's being a smartass, or is really concerned.
He's just asking for more questions to answer so he can make one big post of all the answers everyone wants to know. That's all.

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Reaction score
Sin$
He's just asking for more questions to answer so he can make one big post of all the answers everyone wants to know. That's all.

I see. It seems like this DRM/Use games, shared games, etc. is more to prevent piracy then anything else. In my opinion, it looks like they were trying to take the easy way out.

Cameron

Cameron

Audiophile
Fabled Veteran Donator Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
I see. It seems like this DRM/Use games, shared games, etc. is more to prevent piracy then anything else. In my opinion, it looks like they were trying to take the easy way out.
I really think that Microsoft is going to surprise us. Let's just wait and see what happens.

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Reaction score
Sin$
I really think that Microsoft is going to surprise us. Let's just wait and see what happens.

I just hope they realize how much pressure is on them for E3.

Bear

Bear

Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
It might be the easy way out but that doesn't mean it's the bad way out. We'll just wait and see until he answers our questions.

Ferretmaster

Ferretmaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is piracy even that big of a problem on the Xbox 360?

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I just hope they really listen to the community and don't go and f*** us all over just for profit. I mean if we end up getting ****ed pretty sure people won't buy their systems and then they will have to change their consoles.

X

XxCrazyPersonxX

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I just hope they really listen to the community and don't go and **** us all over just for profit. I mean if we end up getting ****ed pretty sure people won't buy their systems and then they will have to change their consoles.

Well imagine how much of a problem it was with movies and cd's. Xbox games are $60 a piece new so weather or not its a big problem its still a lot of money to be loosing out on.

Weeb

Weeb

Leech®
Fabled Veteran Contest Sponsor Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Well imagine how much of a problem it was with movies and cd's. Xbox games are $60 a piece new so weather or not its a big problem its still a lot of money to be loosing out on.
Well Xbox one games are now £90($136.64) according to amazon, which is completely ridiculous, so I'm guessing they're anticipating pirates and making sure they don't loose out, either that or they're a******s

Cory IRL

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reporter Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well Xbox one games are now £90($136.64) according to amazon, which is completely ridiculous, so I'm guessing they're anticipating pirates and making sure they don't loose out, either that or they're ********
*Placeholder price*

ThorsHammer

DerHammer

HooHoo - Big Summa Blowout!
Reaction score
Sin$
Well Xbox one games are now £90($136.64) according to amazon, which is completely ridiculous, so I'm guessing they're anticipating pirates and making sure they don't loose out, either that or they're ********

jiFfM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register