• Views 332
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
Microsoft has said it is "listening" to the various complaints and concerns surrounding the unveiling of its next-generation Xbox One console last week.
Microsoft spokesperson Larry "Major Nelson" Hyrb said that Microsoft is readying up a series of answers relating to key concerns over DRM, the need for the console to check-in online, and a perceived lack of focus from Microsoft on gaming.​

T

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Reaction score
"Right. Anything else?"

I can't tell if he's being a smartass, or is really concerned.

B

Bear

Reaction score
"Right. Anything else?"

I can't tell if he's being a smartass, or is really concerned.
He's just asking for more questions to answer so he can make one big post of all the answers everyone wants to know. That's all.

T

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Reaction score
He's just asking for more questions to answer so he can make one big post of all the answers everyone wants to know. That's all.

I see. It seems like this DRM/Use games, shared games, etc. is more to prevent piracy then anything else. In my opinion, it looks like they were trying to take the easy way out.

C

Cameron

Audiophile
Reaction score
I see. It seems like this DRM/Use games, shared games, etc. is more to prevent piracy then anything else. In my opinion, it looks like they were trying to take the easy way out.
I really think that Microsoft is going to surprise us. Let's just wait and see what happens.

T

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Reaction score
I really think that Microsoft is going to surprise us. Let's just wait and see what happens.

I just hope they realize how much pressure is on them for E3.

B

Bear

Reaction score
It might be the easy way out but that doesn't mean it's the bad way out. We'll just wait and see until he answers our questions.

F

Ferretmaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is piracy even that big of a problem on the Xbox 360?

L

Life

Graphics Are Life
Reaction score
I just hope they really listen to the community and don't go and f*** us all over just for profit. I mean if we end up getting ****ed pretty sure people won't buy their systems and then they will have to change their consoles.

X

XxCrazyPersonxX

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Reaction score
I just hope they really listen to the community and don't go and **** us all over just for profit. I mean if we end up getting ****ed pretty sure people won't buy their systems and then they will have to change their consoles.

Well imagine how much of a problem it was with movies and cd's. Xbox games are $60 a piece new so weather or not its a big problem its still a lot of money to be loosing out on.

W

Weeb

Leech®
Reaction score
Well imagine how much of a problem it was with movies and cd's. Xbox games are $60 a piece new so weather or not its a big problem its still a lot of money to be loosing out on.
Well Xbox one games are now £90($136.64) according to amazon, which is completely ridiculous, so I'm guessing they're anticipating pirates and making sure they don't loose out, either that or they're a******s

C

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reaction score
Well Xbox one games are now £90($136.64) according to amazon, which is completely ridiculous, so I'm guessing they're anticipating pirates and making sure they don't loose out, either that or they're ********
*Placeholder price*

T

DerHammer

HooHoo - Big Summa Blowout!
Reaction score
Well Xbox one games are now £90($136.64) according to amazon, which is completely ridiculous, so I'm guessing they're anticipating pirates and making sure they don't loose out, either that or they're ********

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom