Microsoft Points Adder

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by LxL Jeff LxL, Jul 18, 2009 with 7 replies and 778 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LxL Jeff LxL

LxL Jeff LxL Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ive been looking around, and was wondering if it is possible to use an exploit to load M$ points onto an account? I found some1 who said he could add 10k or 20k points to an account. i saw a vid on youtube with a link (that didnt have a virus) but it was called exploit x360 v1.2, and said it adds points but i tried it and said couldnt connect to remote host. So is there a way to add points w/o buying them?

2. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    No.

3. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    If you ran the program from that video, you should probably do a virus scan.

4. GR8 modders x

GR8 modders x Banned

Ratings:
    dont listen to these people it works
    just not for the smart people
    the dumb ones get 1600 microsoft points when they get there account stolen and get it back

so yes 1600 ms points but its alot of work and could loose your account

5. OP
    LxL Jeff LxL

LxL Jeff LxL Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ive ran the program on old comp and used a old silver account, but kaspersky didnt detect anything in the file so i think the file is safe, and it still makes me wonder how can someone possible have added 10k ms points onto an account?

6. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    umm....what??? :huh:

Does it ask for account info? If so then its a phisher and when you input your info it sends it to the maker of the program and he now has your account. I have seen alot of people making programs like that now, ou can even check youtube and see all of them just type "recon generator" and all of those are phisher programs.

Bottom line is, there is no way to get free points unless you win some sort of contest. There are no generators, math formulas, magic tricks, or lucky charms to get free points.

• Like Like x 3
  7. GR8 modders x

GR8 modders x Banned

Ratings:
    if you have a deactivated credit card on your account give it to one of your trust worthy friends
    tell him to change your password only
    cal ms and tell them its stolen and tell them all your info

they will give it back with 1600 ms points

8. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    These seriously don't work, I'm closing this and saving you the trouble

• Like Like x 4