• Start date
  • Views 1,943
thock09

thock09

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Pull all those banned consoles out from under your bed or from in your closet, because Microsoft just made one of the biggest mistakes they have ever done!

Earlier this morning, on April 26th, Microsoft unbanned every single console that has ever been banned from Xbox Live. It is un certain if Microsoft has a backup of all the banned consoles but as for now, there are no signs of the consoles being rebanned. With the unbanning of all the KV's this means all your Jtags will be unbanned as well, however booting them will still result in a near instant ban!

It would be clever if Microsoft did this to inspire the people deprived of PS3 to reuse the server, however this seems more like a human error. Regardless of the situation, someone is going to be in a lot of trouble for this one!​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like someone in Microsoft is getting fired tonight. Everyone's xbox gets a second chance now <3

Source

Siincerity 7s

Siincerity 7s

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Pull all those banned consoles out from under your bed or from in your closet, because Microsoft just made one of the biggest mistakes they have ever done!

Earlier this morning, on April 26th, Microsoft unbanned every single console that has ever been banned from Xbox Live. It is un certain if Microsoft has a backup of all the banned consoles but as for now, there are no signs of the consoles being rebanned. With the unbanning of all the KV's this means all your Jtags will be unbanned as well, however booting them will still result in a near instant ban!

It would be clever if Microsoft did this to inspire the people deprived of PS3 to reuse the server, however this seems more like a human error. Regardless of the situation, someone is going to be in a lot of trouble for this one!​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like someone in Microsoft is getting fired tonight. Everyone's xbox gets a second chance now <3

Source
Wait does that mean all the banned/used Keyvaults I have on my desktop will be able to be used again IF jtags ever make there way back online?

Hovi

Hovi

Aaron is forever my *****
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This is interesting. Not sure if its real though, dont have a banned box to check.

thock09

thock09

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait does that mean all the banned/used Keyvaults I have on my desktop will be able to be used again IF jtags ever make there way back online?
Nope, this is mostly just beneficial for flashed banned consoles.

Canadian Bacon

Canadian Bacon

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I am pretty sure some guy didn't just randomly do this. This is probably some big plan.

Siincerity 7s

Siincerity 7s

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, this is mostly just beneficial for flashed banned consoles.
Dang! That would be crazy if all my banned keyvaults were able to be used again! My friend has over 60 on his laptop :biggrin: lol

thock09

thock09

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Dang! That would be crazy if all my banned keyvaults were able to be used again! My friend has over 60 on his laptop :biggrin: lol
Well, I guess if jtags came back online like how they were, requiring keyvaults every hour or two, then he would be in luck. But I can guarantee it won't be like that ever again.

Kill Feed

Kill Feed

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well yeah, I would think they won't be banned but he is saying they are basically useless until jtags are actually able to go online.

Priority

Priority

SE7ENSINS
Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I just checked it with my xbox that had been banned, I can confirm that this is true and my xbox is unbanned

H

himylilpwny

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I do not have a banned console to confirm this, but before you say 'OMG TIS F4KE D00D' would you please take the time to try it?

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't it a coincidence that this happens, right after the announcement of Sony ****ing up? I call a hoax. Congratulations on shining a light on yourself, one that says "I fall for any prank".

:tongue:

Scrufdog

Scrufdog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sooo..... does this mean it cleans out your xval? My buddy has an AP25 flagged box that hasnt been online, will this clear the xval flag? I'm not sure I get the point of taking a banned box online if its still flagged internally, which would trigger a ban once this is all fixed up.

Chris57662

Chris57662

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe they want to ban ip's using Modded consoles :tongue:
No not really. They just felt nice :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register