What's new

Discussion Microsoft Losing Customers

• Thread starter Bradster1000
  • Start date
  • Views 752

Microsoft Banning People for What Reason?

• Get More Xbox One Sales.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get More 360 + live Sales Cause Xbox One might be a Bust.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • They Are Just Cleaning Up Thefts.

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Chose this one if you got banned any you will now buy a ps4 cause of it.

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

Bradster1000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you guys think Microsoft are banning peoples Xbox's and accounts like there is no tomorrow thinking those people are going to go out and buy an Xbox One or are they trying to get people to buy more 360s cause some people can't go with out live for a few days. Correct me if I am wrong but I think we all know Xbox One is barely going to be able to compare with PS4 in a few areas that is not the argument don't start ranting. So my point is that people are going to buy a PS4 now because they are getting banned for something that seems kind of stupid. I'm just curios of how much of a fan base Xbox has lost because of bans and why you think they are tapping down on people. I feel like Microsoft is trying to get more money out of people now cause they know Xbox ones release is probably going to be a bust.
Commence commenting. Please keep you conversation reasonable and no hating on peoples opinions

Syrus

Syrus

Just chill out
Fabled Veteran Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
No I honestly don't believe that they are losing that many customers.

The way I see it is they gain more customers than they lose.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
They're banning because people are stealing. Nothing more.

Apathy

Apathy

Programmer Modder Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Most of the people who get banned, are modders / glitchers. They know the risk, and will continue to make new accounts and purchase more gold. If anything, they are making MORE money because of this.

Taser

Taser

༼ つ ◉_◉ ༽つ
Bright Idea Modder Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Modders/hackers get free gold/and free accounts, its the people the exploit the system that are concerned and most know the risks.

E

EltonJohn

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you guys think Microsoft are banning peoples Xbox's and accounts like there is no tomorrow thinking those people are going to go out and buy an Xbox One or are they trying to get people to buy more 360s cause some people can't go with out live for a few days. Correct me if I am wrong but I think we all know Xbox One is barely going to be able to compare with PS4 in a few areas that is not the argument don't start ranting. So my point is that people are going to buy a PS4 now because they are getting banned for something that seems kind of stupid. I'm just curios of how much of a fan base Xbox has lost because of bans and why you think they are tapping down on people. I feel like Microsoft is trying to get more money out of people now cause they know Xbox ones release is probably going to be a bust.
Commence commenting. Please keep you conversation reasonable and no hating on peoples opinions
Stop being dumb, they got banned for breaking the ToS from the likes of marketplace theft. Can't handle the punishment don't do the crime. Microsoft has been banning users for years it's nothing different from what they have been doing.

B

Bradster1000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stop being dumb, they got banned for breaking the ToS from the likes of marketplace theft. Can't handle the punishment don't do the crime. Microsoft has been banning users for years it's nothing different from what they have been doing.

Its not being dumb its just out of the bloom people are getting banned a lot more than usual. I wasn't explicitly breaking TOS and I got banned for 2 weeks. I am wondering if this last update they pushed is more than just changing currency from microsoft points to money it seemed way to big. They must have pushed a new anti theft measure. This was supposed a conversation not to call people dumb. Grow up or don't take part in threads like this if you are just going to criticize other peoples opinions. I already said in the thread "Please keep you conversation reasonable and no hating on peoples opinions" Ill be the adult and walk away from this one. This conversation ends here.

Lady_Gaga

Mastershoter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it could be option 2 and 3.

I think they will be losing tons of customers when the xbox one comes out because I can't think of anyone who is buying that ****.

J

JungleMonkeykk

I'm #Magical.
Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
We'll I'm switching, it's just out of curiosity, I've never owned a sony consoles besides ps2, and I want to experiment a little more, plus most of my friends are getting the ps4

Benjamin Rush

Benjamin Rush

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would they do that? It would just get people pissed and make them move to the cheaper console.

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Legendary Veteran Programmer Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
No loss of customers i detect trolls to be inbound

S

Sir Paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It could just be that MS are preparing for Xbox One, I bet a lot of people think when the Xbox One is out they'll be able to do more naughty stuff on the 360. Perhaps there just trying to keep the system working properly.

Top Bottom
Login
Register