What's new

Discussion Microsoft Customers Banning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iReVeNg3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was looking around google for useful information about the real ways you can get a console ban and came across a article on a legitament M$ website.

It said that there has been reports that user's of xbox live have found way's to actually ban someone elses xbox, even if they dont work for M$ or have any form of way to get into there system, there has also been reports that a M$ Enginier working on a game that was to be released end of 2010 had his account stolen by someone named 'Admin 007'.

Do you think this is real? I mean, it can't be that easy to hack M$ if they can get onto all these reports of hacking fairly easy.

G

Gears Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why didn't you post us this legitimate link?

I

iReVeNg3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gears Gamer said:
Why didn't you post us this legitimate link?

I will be, it's just I found the link & clicked off it to come and post it here.

Ill have the linked put up when I find it.

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
if u google for the paragraph se7ensins is the only place that paragraph is onthe internet

S

Sfunx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You spelled engineer wrong.

I

iReVeNg3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who gives a **** if I spelled a few words wrong.

Aslong as it makes sence I dont care about my grammar.

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
This is faker than Pamela andersons tits.

C

C00LAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
link or it didn't happen

M

mojobojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haxalot88 said:
It said that there has been reports that user's of xbox live have found way's to actually ban someone elses xbox, - Google Search

Funny how a word-for-word "copy" from another source never reveals that source, but instead this specific s7 page. I declare shenanigans.

LoL, maybe he wants to know how to ban someones Xbox and was trying to trick people into giving him the answer.

How about just steal the other persons account and putting naughty pics on their halo 3 file-share and reporting them. That would get them banned.

TerminatioN

TerminatioN

Salty Retired
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Forum Addict
Reaction score
PM me the link of the source. Until then, this is going to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom