What's new

Discussion microsoft bans autistic kid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate

Nate

Too Nasty
Experienced Veteran CotM Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
They should give him his "stuff" back, but we all know Microsoft won't.

E

Elton John

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I found a source that says that he lent his account to someone who hacked it for him. So il post edit in a sec. I'm on mobile.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.260268-Autistic-Xbox-Players-Mother-Admits-He-Cheated?page=1

Traze 7s

Traze 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did anyone else laugh at the little description they gave him? It says 'player'. He's already good with the girls. :o :tongue:

2dtx7di.jpg

E

Elton John

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, he isn't retarded. He is autistic.
Which means he is more than likely 10x smarter than you, but socially crippled. That part of his brain doesn't function right.
My little brother is autistic and his specialty is numbers. He is 12 and can crunch extraordinarily large numbers just as fast as a calculator.
And he is also an absolute wiz at computers. If he wanted to modding a profile would be no problem at all for him
I meant disabled. But I was thinking downs syndrome for a second. :frown:

A

Auth

I'm Christian ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Reaction score
Sin$
@traze
?

H

himylilpwny

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I found a source that says that he lent his account to someone who hacked it for him. So il post edit in a sec. I'm on mobile.
That is exactly what I thought. Microsoft knows better than to just ban people. And another disabled person who is crying about their problems expecting people to feel sorry for him.

Pathetic.
Pathetic.
Pathetic.

E

Elton John

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like he really did cheat.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.260268-Autistic-Xbox-Players-Mother-Admits-He-Cheated?page=1

A

Auth

I'm Christian ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Reaction score
Sin$
That is exactly what I thought. Microsoft knows better than to just ban people. And another disabled person who is crying about their problems expecting people to feel sorry for him.

Pathetic.
Pathetic.
Pathetic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CJyn9MmePA
lol?

J

Jared

Boss
Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 5th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
To be honest with you Autistic children are actually really unique.

3 years ago a Autistic child won the spelling bee at my school did not have one error.
Last year his mom died,now thats something to feel bad for an autistic kid for.
mellow.gif
sad.gif

XPurpleGiraffeX

XPurpleGiraffeX

Se7en Vetran
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with Buzz about Fox News. Furthermore someone is going to lose their job and that kid deserves to get everything he lost back seems like a simple case of microsoft hates autistic people......(I'm just kidding)

H

himylilpwny

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, this is pathetic. They gave him a free month of XBL and a free name change. I bet if I complained, I wouldn't get anything. My sister is 4 and can only say a few words, and has trouble walking. She has a syndrome that mimics autism, and I have personally told her to not take advantage of having a disability.

OT: The mother even admitted that he had let someone borrow his account and give him "recon armor." So she assumed that because her child had a disability, she could get some free stuff.

What has this world turned in to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register