What's new

Discussion Microsoft Banning people for doing the 10th prestige hack??

• Thread starter TheScam113
  • Start date
  • Views 5,770
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheScam113

Reaction score
Sin$
I really wanna know are Microsoft going to be banning people for doing the 10th prestige hack cos there are alot of rumors going around that they will be in the next couple of days
and im worried cos ive done that hack
if anyone can help ??/
if Microsoft are will it be console ban, account ban ,suspended,or just banned from mw2

strudelbeeps

keifer izGOD

Getting There
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
most likely an account ban, and i dont think its possible for just an account ban is it?

Dannyyyy

Dannyyyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No one knows for sure, all those rumors you "hear" people make up, no one knows what xbox or infinity ward is, or will be doing.

H

halo123noob

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Well its really hard to tell if you did it on an account with 3+ days played, but if new account with few hours expect a ban/reset.

D

Downtown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Most def not worried about it. If anything, I'm thinking it'll be more of a 48 hour ban for your GT. It'll look like boosting.

Dannyyyy

Dannyyyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully its a short ban and not a rank reset :wink:

Boeing

(GranDaddyPurp)

We Not From 63rd
10th Anniversary Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
well only time will tell. people knew the risk when doing this so no need to complain.

R

RatedRudy

Reaction score
Sin$
those who did the 10 prestige hack should get permanent ban while those who did riot shield boosting should get 48 hour ban

R

Reflectionist

Reaction score
Sin$
pheers said:
Hopefully it's a permanent ban
it wont be bro, your in deep trouble if you have been banned for anything else before. If this is your first time suspect a suspension. maybe even not that. They prob will do a search for people with under a day and tenth prestige we shouldnt worry

D

DeLiRiuHM

Reaction score
Sin$
Theres nothing wrong with Riot Shield boosting, Its a completely legit way to level, Although, Some may frown upon it, It still is putting effort in to get ranked up.

Fear Andy

Fear Andy

Getting There
Mr. Nice Guy Chatty Kathy Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ok guys speaking from the gears of war 2 rumour that went around
people got banned but people not thousands
from what i have heard they are going for leadboard hacks and hex hacks
i'e changes in there xp from 1 second to the next etc...
all of these people that payed for hack should be ok as some one downloaded your profile and then went online using there IP not yours theres

so u should be ok but dont be shocked if your leadboard and lvl get resest after the 29th

and to be honest if u payed for hack you must be s-h-i-t
and a leaderboard reset would do u a favour:thumbup:

R

RyanKO13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think im fine cos ive got 6+ days played so it could just look like ive boosted alot

Ripper

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I should be safe from an account ban as i've never been banned/suspended before and i have over 6d playing time so for all they know I boosted. I'm expecting a 48 hour suspension for me.

T

TomAlpha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It really wouldn't be that hard for IW to catch everyone who has modified their rank and/or leaderboard stats.

If they compared the current leaderboards with those from a week or two ago they could easily pick up any anomalies and request suspensions and issue resets.

G

ghostfacekilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why does everyone worry so much about it? they should just reset everything. cuz there is no way your gonna get a 4000 kill streak legit. even the iw guys said 10th prestige legit would take almost 18 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register