What's new

Discussion Microsoft Banning people for doing the 10th prestige hack??

• Thread starter TheScam113
  • Start date
  • Views 5,572
Status
Not open for further replies.
Se7en Raptor

Se7en Raptor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO, they shouldn't ban us.
1. It's microsofts fault they released a transfer cable in the place.
2. Infinity ward shouldn't of made splitscreen for leaderboards
3. Infinity Ward should be proud that we could actually do this, being "non-GD's"

methix

methix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only ones that will get banned are the fools who did the xp 1shot prestige mods. Everyone at the top of the leaderboards with those wacked out numbers and 0 playing times should be perm banned.

Honestly I don't think they're worried that much about the 10 prestige splitscreen hack. They knew about it because of the ps3 version and waited until it started to snowball to patch it. They could have pre patched so idk. I ain't worried about it.

As long as you have 3 or 4 days playing time you should be good. You could never get 10th legit in that time but you could get close with very organized riot boosting.

T

TomAlpha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
methix said:
The only ones that will get banned are the fools who did the xp 1shot prestige mods. Everyone at the top of the leaderboards with those wacked out numbers and 0 playing times should be perm banned.

Honestly I don't think they're worried that much about the 10 prestige splitscreen hack. They knew about it because of the ps3 version and waited until it started to snowball to patch it. They could have pre patched so idk. I ain't worried about it.

As long as you have 3 or 4 days playing time you should be good. You could never get 10th legit in that time but you could get close with very organized riot boosting.

But if a week ago you were 1st prestige with 3 1/2 days play time, and now you are 10th prestige with 4 days play time it will be very easy for IW to spot.

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Why are people coming in here saying "I'm glad they are banned"
Seriously, what are you on this site for? GTFO with ethical crap, if you're on this site, you need to shove morals up your ***.

D

Downtown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marino HD said:
Why are people coming in here saying "I'm glad they are banned"
Seriously, what are you on this site for? GTFO with ethical crap, if you're on this site, you need to shove morals up your ***.

Agreed. That's what this site is for. I think the people saying this are the same ones that couldn't get anyone to do it for them and are feeling left out.

Boeing

(GranDaddyPurp)

We Not From 63rd
10th Anniversary Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Downtown said:
Agreed. That's what this site is for. I think the people saying this are the same ones that couldn't get anyone to do it for them and are feeling left out.

thats exactly what I was thinking :thumbdown:

Leering

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Bright Idea Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
You take that risk when you mod anything...

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Downtown said:

Absolutely right.

P

PwndahBear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well my friends told me it takes more than 10 days without boosting to reach 10th prestige. So i think if you are 10th before the 10th day u screwed :biggrin:

R

RatedRudy

Reaction score
DeLiRiuHM said:
Theres nothing wrong with Riot Shield boosting, Its a completely legit way to level, Although, Some may frown upon it, It still is putting effort in to get ranked up.

yeah agreed, keyword there is effort while hacking to 10 prestige takes no effort at all, those people should be ashamed of themselves,

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
RatedRudy said:
hacking to 10 prestige takes no effort at all, those people should be ashamed of themselves,

Oh please save us this crap.
Although I didn't do it, it does take effort of a different sort.
Take your say good, do good attitude out of here please.

Dannyyyy

Dannyyyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RatedRudy said:
yeah agreed, keyword there is effort while hacking to 10 prestige takes no effort at all, those people should be ashamed of themselves,

Hacking to 10th prestige takes no effort, Did you release the mods, No?
@PwndahBear - you have the funniest signature I have ever seen.

W

Weirdo009

Banned
Reaction score
Haven't read the thread yet but ofc there is going to be a ***** saying "You knew the risk dont cry"

Monster Travis

Monster Travis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Downtown said:
Nailed it on the head.

B

Bay Area Kang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RatedRudy said:

Shame on me i didn't earn something in a video game. I feel like a loser in life now :ohmy:

T

TheScam113

Reaction score
I think i will be getting banned then cos im 10th prestige in like 4 hours lol o well it pritty jokes tbh but i have played once online with that 10th prestige for like a min so whatever happens happens.:biggrin:

J

jake+

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope nothing happens, and I haven't even modded my rank.

I just find it funny to watch IW squirm as the leaderboards are trashed on BOTH consoles.

Boeing

(GranDaddyPurp)

We Not From 63rd
10th Anniversary Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
TheScam113 said:
I think i will be getting banned then cos im 10th prestige in like 4 hours lol o well it pritty jokes tbh but i have played once online with that 10th prestige for like a min so whatever happens happens.:biggrin:

lol i had mine in 2hrs...now i got it up to 9hrs and 30min :thumbup:

Kink

Kink

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good thing i bought a second Xbox :smile:
i Get this when i go on CoD
"You have been banned for Violating the Terms of Service" On all my accounts..cause of 10th Prestige

Status
Not open for further replies.