What's new

Solved Microsoft as A company has no morals.

• Thread starter Captaindangit
  • Start date
  • Views 857
C

Captaindangit

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know what to do with a console banned Xbox One It has been banned for at least a month and a half now. I have tried to appeal the ban and they said the evidence against me would not allow them to do so. How ever I was a good gamer didn't break any laws and abides by gaming rules, it pissed me off to find out later cops showed up at my house with a paper of evidence that was given to them. Some hot shot at with in Microsoft's enforcement team had been spying inside of private party chat room (voice ones) and had over heard us talking about games and planning and then proceeded to submit it to the local anchorites and then console ban me with out an chance to get it back even though it was their fault!!!! This is why I never want to user a Microsoft device ever in my life! Anyone have advice for what to do with it now? I'v heard of replacing the IP generator (forget its name) or a few other things, but I do not know if they work. Thanks for your advice.

Andy

Andy

✔️
Donator Gifter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
They just don't ban any console without a reason behind it!! U must been a naughty boy and u got urself a Punishment. So man up and deal with it.
Be sure to read the ToS

Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
Microsoft doesn't ban you for nothing lol. I've said the wildest **** over Xbox and still haven't gotten infracted so you obviously did something pretty severe to get the boot.

C

Captaindangit

Reaction score
Sin$
They just don't ban any console without a reason behind it!! U must been a naughty boy and u got urself a Punishment. So man up and deal with it.
Be sure to read the ToS
'I have dealt with it thats the thing...

Microsoft doesn't ban you for nothing lol. I've said the wildest **** over Xbox and still haven't gotten infracted so you obviously did something pretty severe to get the boot.

does talking about how to kill these ni**s count as bad enough??

again Im looking for what to do with it though so you got any ideas?

Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
'I have dealt with it thats the thing...

does talking about how to kill these ni**s count as bad enough??

again Im looking for what to do with it though so you got any ideas?
The best suggestion i can give you is contact Microsoft and see if you can get any information from them as to why you are locked. Other than that the best i can say is just get another console

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The best suggestion i can give you is contact Microsoft and see if you can get any information from them as to why you are locked. Other than that the best i can say is just get another console
he knows what he did wrong lmao **** happens I highly doubt Microsoft would even explain why.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone you were chatting with turned you in. Nobody is listening from microsoft. One of your chat buds reported you and recorded it. Big brother conspiracy isnt it?? Lolol.
Connect another xbox to that same network and it will likely also get banned. You have a paper from the cops. Hahaha.
I love how people always claim innocent even though they are the reason they are banned.
Microsoft said you were too dumb to own an xbox.

Grow up a bit before you try your next console. There is no way the one you have will ever be online again.

Well, there is one way actually.
Steps:
1: place xbox one in a corner.
2: stand at that same corner and stare at it
3: wait 9999 days.
4: magic console will be un banned.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's really... really hard to get banned on the current generation of consoles. You ****ed up bad, accept it. Buy a new X1 or wait for the next generation.

Swerve

Swerve

❤ Baddest Biatch On 7S ❤
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't accuse Microsoft of having no morals when you're well aware of why you got banned. Clearly one of your "friends" reported you, as there is no reason for a Microsoft employee to just pick you to spy on out of the millions of gamers who use Xbox Live. Your best bet is to suck it up, learn from your mistake, buy a new console, and use it appropriately from then on.

Top Bottom
Login
Register