• Views 526
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
This may not be where this belongs, but I also don't know where I'd put it. So, this morning, I received 4 consecutive emails from Microsoft, confirming different things being done to my account(emails added and deleted, phone deleted, password changed). I'm fully locked out of my account, with no options, but to wait for Microsoft. What they had me do is create a new Microsoft account, and then they will essentially cut and paste my Xbox information from the old account to the new one.

Has anyone ever had anything like this happen before? Is there any chance of anything being screwed up for good? I assume they froze everything having to do with my account, so I'm not as concerned there. It looks like they wiped all of my cards off of it, so that's good. I'm just really annoyed and quite frustrated at this point. Please share similar stories!

PS: Microsoft Tier 3 support could take between 1-3 days to call me, to have this fully resolved. That seems a little ridiculous...

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Dose anyone else you know who has access to your account (game share)

Microsoft probably removed credit Information and locked the account so the person who had access will definitely be console banned. Hopefully you get it back people who do this are complete idiots

I have never seen this happen or had it happen to me.

Last edited:
Dbunny

Dbunny

Reaction score
Sin$
The best he got out of this was 1 day of free playing at the most. Literally no point. Also, I only game share with my friend I actually know in real life. This must have been completely random, and bad luck on my end. I never give out my account info, so it wasn't a slip up on my end. I also don't have a password that you just guess by knowing me, so I really don't know what could have happened. I'll report back once this Tier 3 support calls me, and gets this all worked out.

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
The best he got out of this was 1 day of free playing at the most. Literally no point. Also, I only game share with my friend I actually know in real life. This must have been completely random, and bad luck on my end. I never give out my account info, so it wasn't a slip up on my end. I also don't have a password that you just guess by knowing me, so I really don't know what could have happened. I'll report back once this Tier 3 support calls me, and gets this all worked out.
Any update on this gettting resolved for you?

Dbunny

Dbunny

Reaction score
Sin$
Any update on this gettting resolved for you?
This was resolved just the other day actually. It was resolved just how they initially thought. The Xbox account was cut and pasted to the new Microsoft account. I added two step verification through the app to ensure that it doesn't happen again. I have to add the credit cards again, and all of my favorites on the friends list are gone. They were removed on their end too, so if didn't have the gamertag remembered, I have no way to easily get in touch again. So annoying...

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
This was resolved just the other day actually. It was resolved just how they initially thought. The Xbox account was cut and pasted to the new Microsoft account. I added two step verification through the app to ensure that it doesn't happen again. I have to add the credit cards again, and all of my favorites on the friends list are gone. They were removed on their end too, so if didn't have the gamertag remembered, I have no way to easily get in touch again. So annoying...
Damnn man well happy to see that it’s all solved now though and you have your account back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register