Microsoft "140,000 Gamertags are set due to be reset for tempering with Gamerscore"

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Kickenwing, Jun 30, 2009 with 103 replies and 2,975 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kickenwing

Kickenwing VIP VIP

Ratings:
    This summer Microsoft plans on resetting anyone who has cheated in any way to get gamerscore this includes Gamesaving/Profile glitching and Hexing. This will be the biggest reset by far and will condemn almost all cheaters. Watch out!!

2. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    Re: Microsoft "140,000 Gamertags are set due to be reset for tempering with Gamerscor

Holy crap man.

I gamesaved like at least 6k but that was like 2 years ago. But you never know, I just don't want to be reset.:frown:

3. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Re: Microsoft "140,000 Gamertags are set due to be reset for tempering with Gamerscor

how exactly will microsoft tell? they can only really base most of these off speculation...

4. c4p0n3d

c4p0n3d Enthusiast

Ratings:

Im ****ed. I just did 56k like a week ago.

5. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:

They are just trying to scare us... hopefully.

6. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:

No, they aren't doing it to scare us. They do lots of ban waves. But as long as you don't have over like 100,000 Gamerscore you should be safe. I game saved like 10k max. I should be fine.

7. Cameron

Cameron Audiophile

Ratings:

i only game saved like 3k at the most. I should be okay, right?

8. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:

Yeah you should be fine. I modded mine to 14K but i'll be good.

9. hinata1337

hinata1337 Newbie

Ratings:

****.. mines 72k.
    and it was 9k.
    yea, I didnt mean to unlock ALL my achievments ;D

10. unknown01

unknown01 Enthusiast

Ratings:

Hey i got the cracked Profile Tool and it unlocks 100% of the achievement in every single game. It also get the achievement in a perfect order. I can also add timetamps. So how could they detec me? I think they can't. My profile looks to 100% legit.

11. Kozzmic

Kozzmic Enthusiast

Ratings:

Who says this? A guy from ur fl'list who saw it on the internet?

12. Barely Hidden

Barely Hidden Enthusiast

Ratings:

Where can I find this, Lol?

I don't really care about my gamerscore, I'm trying to piss off MS in anyway possible, My CC is almost expired. :biggrin:

13. Abolfazl

Abolfazl Contributor

Ratings:

Yeah 56K in a week is beating 56 games in 7 days. Thats beating 8 games every day

Math wins. You lose. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 5
  14. joshandrok

joshandrok Enthusiast

Ratings:

lol IDK if I'm ****ed or not... I had 5k and went to 18k in one day... I really don't care about gamerscore though, so it's not a big deal for me...

Yeah where the hell did you get a cracked profile tool? lol please share

15. GTORacer

GTORacer Enthusiast

Ratings:

If you really need it, i have it

16. ShadowZ

ShadowZ Enthusiast

Ratings:

I am 100% sure that the cracked profile tool is not going to be shared on Se7enSins and if anyone does they will get banned. If it was not made by Supermodder then it would be in Premium (maybe) and therefore not shared in public. If it was made by Supermodder and you share his cracked version then I am pretty sure it will be a ban for you.

Back to the real point of this thread, we have already had a thread bout this for the stupid GOW2 spg and it was proven to be false.

I cannot see 140k gamertags being reset. That is for 2 reasons,
    1) Way too much work
    2) Many people would get pissed and start bad mouthing M$ saying they didn't do anything wrong.

I am pretty sure that M$ doesn't need anymore bad press.

• Like Like x 1
  17. AchingCrackerr

AchingCrackerr Enthusiast

Ratings:

I haven't even done 2K so i should be fine =)

18. gcnd0001

gcnd0001 Enthusiast

Ratings:

1) It isn't too much work. They flag a GamerTag and press a button.
    2) They can't bad mouth M$ for getting caught cheating.

19. ShadowZ

ShadowZ Enthusiast

Ratings:

Have you seen the amount of stupid people on the internet? Someone says something and at least 10 people believe it to be true even when it is not. And they can flag a GT but they still have to look at the individual achievements to make sure that they don't ban someone who got their achievements legit.

20. gcnd0001

gcnd0001 Enthusiast

Ratings:

They have a team that does it.