What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Tools Microsft Original Xbox XDK 5933 (Xbox SDK March 2005)

superaison

superaison

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Original Xbox XDK 5933
(Xbox SDK March 2005)​

WAM is proud to present XBOX XDK 5933. Digital signatures removed to protect the guilty. This release is for all the great xbox homebrew developers out there. WAM loves you all!!

Notes:
~~~~~~
So Whats this? A new XDK? But microsoft said 5849 was the last one...Well they straight out lied. This XDK was produced for Microsoft's in house developers (Think Halo 2). What they tweaked is unknown but rest assured it must be good.

-We've included the remote recovery exe for those who have an official debug kit.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING
If you have a retail modded xbox do not use the remote recovery executable. It can and will flash your bios, overwrite your harddrive, and blank your eeprom. Unless of course you know what your doing. Do not blame us if you hose your Xbox!
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING

Last edited by a moderator:
H

high6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not really helpful seeing as its the halfbuild and doesnt allow u to do half the things(hence being called the halfbuild).

anyways i dling the full version and will upload for all of u later(omg it allows u to emulate xbox games on ur pc).

M

Moddingbandit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, don't contradict him. He just said that his is the full build.

superaison

superaison

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is minimum install, ill upload full later....when i am not bored

H

high6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
superaison said:
this is minimum install, ill upload full later....when i am not bored

the 2003 edition is the half build. doesnt matter if u upload the rest it will still be the half build.

Z

Zone 117

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
HIGH6, UPLOAD THE FULL VERSION!!! THAT EMULATION IS SO COOL!

O

OVERM1ND

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
It's pretty much the worst program design possibly imagined. Even if he did upload it now, it would take you at least 2 hours to download it, and then another 3 just to figure out which part you wanted to run.

D

DrFweega

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone please upload the full version. I've been trying to get this for days now on torrents and no one is seeding or even if there are seeders they have horrible upload. I would be forever thankful. :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register