Not open for further replies.
ODonnell

ODonnell

Hold Strong
VIP
Retired
MotM Mr. Nice Guy End of the Year 2013
Reaction score
Because both /r/xboxone and xbox support are apparently retarded. I want to make it clear that I do not have the new dashboard update, I have just opted in for it.

Since opting-in to receiving the NXE through the Preview App i've been facing some issues with my headset, for some reason it just wont pick up my voice but I can still hear others through the headset. Thinking that maybe the Headset broke somehow I went out a purchased the chat adapter but with no avail. I've attempted to use the Kinect as my main microphone in both game chat and party chat and it has been successful so i'm starting to believe it's an issue with the controller, though I don't see how I could hear both the party chat and game audio if that were the case.

Things I have tried or have already been done prior to this

*Opening required ports for XBL

*Updating the controller with both the Headset and Chat Adapter connected

*Contact Xbox Support (twice), the most recent one today just gave me headaches Transcript[1]

I'm not sure if opting in for the NXE is related or merely a coincidence, hopefully someone has a solution.

A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
Because both /r/xboxone and xbox support are apparently retarded. I want to make it clear that I do not have the new dashboard update, I have just opted in for it.

Since opting-in to receiving the NXE through the Preview App i've been facing some issues with my headset, for some reason it just wont pick up my voice but I can still hear others through the headset. Thinking that maybe the Headset broke somehow I went out a purchased the chat adapter but with no avail. I've attempted to use the Kinect as my main microphone in both game chat and party chat and it has been successful so i'm starting to believe it's an issue with the controller, though I don't see how I could hear both the party chat and game audio if that were the case.

Things I have tried or have already been done prior to this

*Opening required ports for XBL

*Updating the controller with both the Headset and Chat Adapter connected

*Contact Xbox Support (twice), the most recent one today just gave me headaches Transcript[1]

I'm not sure if opting in for the NXE is related or merely a coincidence, hopefully someone has a solution.
I've opted in on the update. I will check this and see if it is a global issue. What mic are you using and have you done a hard reboot?

ODonnell

ODonnell

Hold Strong
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I've opted in on the update. I will check this and see if it is a global issue. What mic are you using and have you done a hard reboot?
Using standard Xbox one headset, also bought a chat adapter thinking the issue was the headset though it isn't working either. Yes the console has been hard reset probably a dozen times now

A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
Using standard Xbox one headset, also bought a chat adapter thinking the issue was the headset though it isn't working either. Yes the console has been hard reset probably a dozen times now
The headset you get with the console? Also try a full system restore.

A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
Is it the headset that comes with the console or the stereo headset?

ODonnell

ODonnell

Hold Strong
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Solution has been ****ing found, my Xbox standard headset is apparently broken and the chat adapter does not work with Bose, Apple or Beats earphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register