• Thread starter Graffiti Shop
  • Start date
  • Views 401
Graffiti Shop

Graffiti Shop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Something is wrong with my mic. I can hear out of it perfectly and i can hear the beep sound when i turn up the volume, but i can talk. Does anyone know of a solution?

X

XxCrazyPersonxX

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Something is wrong with my mic. I can hear out of it perfectly and i can hear the beep sound when i turn up the volume, but i can talk. Does anyone know of a solution?
What game are you playing, because certain games caused my mic not to work properly. Gta 5, every time I joined a new lobby I had to re plug my mic or it wouldn't work.

Graffiti Shop

Graffiti Shop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What game are you playing, because certain games caused my mic not to work properly. Gta 5, every time I joined a new lobby I had to re plug my mic or it wouldn't work.
i can hear people through Skype and party chat but I can't speak, I haven't tried it with a game

X

XxCrazyPersonxX

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, that sounds like its your mic then buddy. Are you using a new controller/mic? Have you disassembled your controller or spilled anything on it? What kind of mic is it?

Graffiti Shop

Graffiti Shop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, that sounds like its your mic then buddy. Are you using a new controller/mic? Have you disassembled your controller or spilled anything on it? What kind of mic is it?
Im using the default mic you get when you buy an xbox one, nothing has happened to it. My sister pulled on it a bit, can that be the problem?

X

XxCrazyPersonxX

Reaction score
Sin$
Im using the default mic you get when you buy an xbox one, nothing has happened to it. My sister pulled on it a bit, can that be the problem?
All those mics are pretty fragile depending, on how hard she pulled its possible she caused one of the wires to have a loose connection at the base of the mic. Just examine the cord and make sure there is no splits or cuts, and see if its loose at either the part connecting to the mic or the the controller adapter. Also make sure its properly connected and make sure there isn't and dirt in the port that connects to the controller.

M

martystlouis26x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All those mics are pretty fragile depending, on how hard she pulled its possible she caused one of the wires to have a loose connection at the base of the mic. Just examine the cord and make sure there is no splits or cuts, and see if its loose at either the part connecting to the mic or the the controller adapter. Also make sure its properly connected and make sure there isn't and dirt in the port that connects to the controller.
This. The cables are made so bad for the headsets. Even on the chat adapters.

Top Bottom
Login
Register