What's new

MGSV: TPP Save Editor?

Spirit Templar

Spirit Templar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know of a working Save Editor for Story mode in MGSV: TPP on Xbox One? I've recently bought the Xbox One edition(after owning the Xbox 360 version) Due to me moving to Xbox One a month ago.

I was also wanting to know if you can convert Xbox 360 Save data to Xbox One. I have my saved file on a USB, but I don't have my 360 anymore. Let me know if you can answer this, same for the Save Editor if converting is impossible.

No comment? Well thanks for reading my post then. :biggrin:

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know of a working Save Editor for Story mode in MGSV: TPP on Xbox One? I've recently bought the Xbox One edition(after owning the Xbox 360 version) Due to me moving to Xbox One a month ago.

I was also wanting to know if you can convert Xbox 360 Save data to Xbox One. I have my saved file on a USB, but I don't have my 360 anymore. Let me know if you can answer this, same for the Save Editor if converting is impossible.

No comment? Well thanks for reading my post then. :biggrin:
there will be no editors for the xbox one save at least not for a long time i dont think you can even pull a xbox one game save from the console.

V

V7X3

Worship the Digital Age
Reaction score
Sin$
there will be no editors for the xbox one save at least not for a long time i dont think you can even pull a xbox one game save from the console.
Best bet for modifying saves would be accessing your save on titlestorage.xboxlive.com, modifying it, POST request it back, etc. No doubt local saves on the console have their own unique file format.

Top Bottom
Login
Register