What's new

Gamesaves Metro: Last Light Venice Save Request

Sami2ss

Sami2ss

Reaction score
Sin$
Wondering if anyone can drop a save for Venice, once you come in on the fishing boat?

I was deleting the game on the Xbox 360 because I didn't have space and wanted to try out a free game, but instead of just deleting the game, I deleted the entire file, game and saves. I was at Venice before I did this and would like to continue the game.

I have tried game saves with 100%, but all it does is give me the chapter for the first level and the last level, and whenever I try to find a save set, I get ones only for hard-to-obtain-achievement levels, or for PC versions of the game.

C

consolegamer

Reaction score
Sin$
Wondering if anyone can drop a save for Venice, once you come in on the fishing boat?

I was deleting the game on the Xbox 360 because I didn't have space and wanted to try out a free game, but instead of just deleting the game, I deleted the entire file, game and saves. I was at Venice before I did this and would like to continue the game.

I have tried game saves with 100%, but all it does is give me the chapter for the first level and the last level, and whenever I try to find a save set, I get ones only for hard-to-obtain-achievement levels, or for PC versions of the game.

I have your save if you still want it.
https://www.mediafire.com/?696zt71a0lbanbf

Top Bottom
Login
Register