What's new

Discussion Metal Gear Solid Online

Are you apmed for Metal Gear Solid Online?

• HYFR

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Naw mane.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gisele

Gisele

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
metal-gear-online-logo-e1442478712937.jpg
Anybody excited about MGSO? Anybody welling to squad up? Release date for the MGSV update is October 6 as most of you might already know and I'll fo'sho be downloading it. However, I don't wanna have to meet people online and go through the process of trying to figure out who I want to play with and so on and so forth. I was thinking maybe the Sony section of 7S could gear up together and take a dump on some poor bastard's metal gear. I thought the idea would be fun. So wassup? Below I've placed a few videos so you can get as hype as me, if you forgot what it'll be like or if you haven't heard of it at all (in which case I feel horribly sorry for you).

Swarm

Swarm

"Hate Us Cus They Ain't Us"
Reaction score
Sin$
TBH, I've heard very little of this, but man does this look sick! Now, can I buy this separate from the base game or would I have to own Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain to play this?

Tom Joad

Tom Joad

White Whale, Holy Grail
Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
It'll definetly be worth checking out once it launches. So far, I've had the best gaming experience in a long time with The Phantom Pain. Even if it turns out to not be that great, TPP will still keep me busy for quite a time to come.

I'll squad with you. Add me; FuneralSalesman.

Gisele

Gisele

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
TBH, I've heard very little of this, but man does this look sick! Now, can I buy this separate from the base game or would I have to own Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain to play this?
Yea you gotta own TPP to actually play it, so if you don't have it I suggest you cop. That way you'll be able to get familiar with the controls and experience the actually story as well.
It'll definetly be worth checking out once it launches. So far, I've had the best gaming experience in a long time with The Phantom Pain. Even if it turns out to not be that great, TPP will still keep me busy for quite a time to come.

I'll squad with you. Add me; FuneralSalesman.
Yea, the story felt kinda unfinished to me but I still value what they tried to do I guess, lol. And fo'sho we'll be unstoppable! I'll add ya once I get online. And if you'd like some closure then check this out(contains spoilers). I ****ing hate Eli man...

Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm extremely excited for MGO, I missed out on MGO1 & 2 so getting to play this is gonna be so good :biggrin:

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I have heard very little about this game, however, I am looking forward to it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register