• Views 515
Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Just saw this came out today and was wondering if it is any good? I played a few of the older ones and enjoyed them.

D

Decayse

Stand on guard for thee
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I read on reddit someone beat it in 18 minutes and got an S rank. I heard its an overpriced demo of MGSV the Phantom Pain.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I read on reddit someone beat it in 18 minutes and got an S rank. I heard its an overpriced demo of MGSV the Phantom Pain.
eh no wonder it's 30 dollars. But right after posting this I googled "Metal Gear Solid V" and the first link was a news article with the title "Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes' Can Be Completed In Ten Minutes." -_-

D

Decayse

Stand on guard for thee
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
eh no wonder it's 30 dollars. But right after posting this I googled "Metal Gear Solid V" and the first link was a news article with the title "Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes' Can Be Completed In Ten Minutes." -_-
I can guarantee itll be in the value bin within two weeks.

Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't spend $30 on ten minutes.

M

martystlouis26x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it. Love it. But i'm a huge mgs fan. Def more than 10 mins to the game. 1 main mission and 5 side missions and some extra op missions. If you run thru in 10 mins, chances are you aren't a fan of the series

X

xbLDeNiieD

Reaction score
Sin$
For those of you that have it heres the video to patches, all 9 in links in description.

Such an amazing game dont forget to follow

ner0

ner0

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It CAN be completed in extremely short amounts of time but to be completely fair those people run through the level and already have played multiple times to know where everything is, what to go, what to do.

It depends on how much of a fan of the series you are and how much of a completionist you are. If you're a huge fan you'll want any and all nods giving clues to The Phantom Pain and if you're a completionist you'll be able to get some hours out of collecting everything and getting S ratings. If you're casual or just want to play through it once for story purposes just watch a walkthrough online or rent it

Last edited:
X

xbLDeNiieD

Reaction score
Sin$
I am a fan probably the most known on MGO series and uploading S rank vids right now. Theres 1st mission 2nd and 3rd are on the way. I have played through the game 4 times before making these vids. But everyone that played MGO and enjoyed it knows me very well as GrEaT-

Top Bottom
Login
Register