What's new

Messi...

AdaMGx

AdaMGx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do i get this little guy? I need him to complete my beast la liga team and i have over 100k and spent lots of accounts already? Anyone help me out on how i would go about getting him?

PoIsKa

PoIsKa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What else do you want me to say, your around 400k short all you can do is get lucky.

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't it obvious?

How do you get any player? Pack or buy. You can't magic him out like a wizard.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not the fact you asked A question, it was a pretty obvious question.

What did expect people to say?

Press X then RB the wiggle your stick and you get him?
Yeah we can not magic players in unfortunately .I think everyone who plays the game wants messi .I have myself only just started playing the ut .im just trying at present to find 84 rated players below 2k so I can get the achievement .I will be keeping A fare few of them..

erictheman

erictheman

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i spend like 2 millions of credit to have my Ronaldo 96 !!!! at the same time i know that i can recover my 2 millions when i sell him

Little One

Little One

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To get him is really simple.

You have to wait for the happy hour. As soon as you know it has started make sure you have enough money for some packs. Doesn't matter which kinds of packs. You have to buy exactly 9 packs (bronze is best, they are cheapest), then buy the most expensive pack you can afford (gold of course) and he will be in there. If not, rince and repeat until you get him :smile:.
This only works if you have enough money/coins though, if you have not enough you will not get Messi.

heXdz

heXdz

bun
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Depending how bad you want him and you can't get enough coins to buy him or don't want to try packs. Search on eBay, people just sell separate players on there.

AdaMGx

AdaMGx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Depending how bad you want him and you can't get enough coins to buy him or don't want to try packs. Search on eBay, people just sell separate players on there.

Thanks for the helpful reply :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register