• Thread starter FrankSinatra
  • Start date
  • Views 601
FrankSinatra

FrankSinatra

.aep
Reaction score
Sin$
Soo, is it rare to pack Messi? I opened 200K and got him.. I'm not sure if I got extremely lucky or if it's easy to pack him.

^ a little video after I calmed down.

Last edited:
calebhol1997

calebhol1997

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, had to discard a duplicate Messi but pissed off about it really but what can you do?

J

Jordanmoore123

Reaction score
Sin$
It's easier as they aren't as much players on the World Cup version of ultimate team there are much less countries which means messi is significantly easier to pack

Hitman1337

Hitman1337

Skyline R34
Services Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I bless you with good luck.
I have opened about 400k worth of packs. Yet to get anyone good. I think i got a 84.. Can't remeber the name. Anyway FIFA is really pissing me off

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a sweet team but I won the World Cup online with a crapper team and I can't win it when I get Ribery….
:frown: I've haven't won the World Cup yet. I got some good packs earlier this morning, hopefully I can put something together later and win.

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have opened about 400k worth of packs. Yet to get anyone good. I think i got a 84.. Can't remeber the name. Anyway FIFA is really pissing me off
That's really bad luck, considering I spent half of that.:thumbsdown:

ATLEAST YOU GOT SOME GOOD PACKS.
True, but because their from different Regions It's quite annoying lol.

calebhol1997

calebhol1997

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy smokes, after about 300k spent I can say that I finally got Ronaldo! Ffs I thought it would be easier than I thought

Emptyy

Emptyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
tbh 300k is nothing on UT.. I'm glad it's *easy* to get good players on FUTWC, everyone can have a decent team after spending 150-200k

calebhol1997

calebhol1997

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tbh 300k is nothing on UT.. I'm glad it's *easy* to get good players on FUTWC, everyone can have a decent team after spending 150-200k
Mate, 300k wouldent buy you half of one of my strikers on UT, the only reason that this is quite a lot is because I have literally no intention to play FUTWC and will never play with that Ronaldo, so 300k spent on players that won't even get a game is quite a lot

Emptyy

Emptyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Mate, 300k wouldent buy you half of one of my strikers on UT, the only reason that this is quite a lot is because I have literally no intention to play FUTWC and will never play with that Ronaldo, so 300k spent on players that won't even get a game is quite a lot
Yeah I mean on FUTWC, if you open 300k worth of packs you're guaranteed quite a few amazing players.

Getting the player you want is a bit annoying though

Siemenn

Siemenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I mean on FUTWC, if you open 300k worth of packs you're guaranteed quite a few amazing players.

Getting the player you want is a bit annoying though

Don't do that, please. Just don't. I never had that feeling.

/fml

Top Bottom
Login
Register