• Thread starter AZZA94
  • Start date
  • Views 1,101
AZZA94

AZZA94

YNWA
Reaction score
Sin$
After getting bumped 100k for hazard I thought May as well just buy a Liverpool team and buy packs! Had 177k left to spend on packs and pulled messi with 133k left not sure how many packs it was but boy did I fly around my room haha! Best thing is he was on the cover of the pack and I said yeye boys that means I'm getting him!

Last edited:
A

arussell92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lucky, shame never happens for me but congrats what are you gonna do with him

AZZA94

AZZA94

YNWA
Reaction score
Sin$
lucky, shame never happens for me but congrats what are you gonna do with him

Not sure tbh haha, thinking of maybe buying fowler for my Liverpool squad that I built just before pulling him! Before him my best pull was petr Cech haha

Congrats :smile:

I'm always here if you want to share the love :tongue:

Cheers man! Was the only one out of all my mates to not have a messi or Ronaldo on a pack so I won't get that banter no more!

A

arussell92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what Owen and fowler if you can afford them, take it back to a legend liverpool game

-dylan

-dylan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure tbh haha, thinking of maybe buying fowler for my Liverpool squad that I built just before pulling him! Before him my best pull was petr Cech haha

Cheers man! Was the only one out of all my mates to not have a messi or Ronaldo on a pack so I won't get that banter no more!

Well you and your friends are lucky :frown:

Only one of my friends has pulled Ronaldo and that was FIFA 12 and since then none of us have pulled anything, second best was my SIF RVP on FIFA 12 I believe which sold for 550k, imagine how much he'd be worth now if he had a SIF haha

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Best player iv had on ut was robben and iv played ut since it first started and iv opened so many packs it is just borderline silly.
All I do with this game though is trade and buy 3750 coin packs so easy to make that back..

Mack Da Martian

Mack Da Martian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Best player iv had on ut was robben and iv played ut since it first started and iv opened so many packs it is just borderline silly.
All I do with this game though is trade and buy 3750 coin packs so easy to make that back..

Im in your same boat best player ive packed was SIF Nani and that was fut 12 and ive been playing fut since day 1 fifa 09

zRegann

zRegann

Ye Diggin It Kid?
Greeter Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I can hardly pull a 80 rated player I hate my luck. 
OMFG NOOOOOO IMPOSSIBE I JUST PULLED YAYA TOURE

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Congrats.

Best player I got in a pack was Eden Hazard on Fifa 13.

AZZA94

AZZA94

YNWA
Reaction score
Sin$
Pics or it didn't happen :wink:
Haha that's what my friends said funny enough, strange that aye :wink: Didn't know if you were serious but I will try put it in the OP because lets face it who wouldn't want to show it off :wink: :oops: Shouted the "xbox record that" kinect command just to show the boys haha

I can hardly pull a 80 rated player I hate my luck. 
OMFG NOOOOOO IMPOSSIBE I JUST PULLED YAYA TOURE

Well in lad

Congrats.

Best player I got in a pack was Eden Hazard on Fifa 13.

Cheers, funnily enough he was the player that got me messi because I over payed and got pissed off haha

zRegann

zRegann

Ye Diggin It Kid?
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha that's what my friends said funny enough, strange that aye :wink: Didn't know if you were serious but I will try put it in the OP because lets face it who wouldn't want to show it off :wink: :oops: Shouted the "xbox record that" kinect command just to show the boys haha

Well in lad

Cheers, funnily enough he was the player that got me messi because I over payed and got pissed off haha

Thanks to this thread I tried my luck on a random pack and grabbed myself 90k

zRegann

zRegann

Ye Diggin It Kid?
Reaction score
Sin$
Glad to hear that! Makes a change from the usual welbecks and pandevs ea give out!

Lol, that's the best player i've pulled since the start of fifa 13 till now, and trust me I open alot of packs it's truly sad.

AZZA94

AZZA94

YNWA
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, that's the best player i've pulled since the start of fifa 13 till now, and trust me I open alot of packs it's truly sad.

This fifa I haven't bought packs besides an odd one or two after division one titles because I bought 500k off Ells and decided to just play and use that instead of fifa points so this was my first real pack opening and it only lasted about six packs i think it was until I pulled him:eek:

R

RafauM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
pulled messi

I just pulled IF Walcott :biggrin:

pulled them both, i win :biggrin:
1415288_637517579641678_1936578336_o.jpg

not mine, off fb:wink:

Last edited:
zBrian

zBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Well in lad

Gg

Top Bottom
Login
Register