What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Messed up while updating my RGH help?

• Thread starter Light Strips
  • Start date
  • Views 794
L

Light Strips

Reaction score
Sin$
So I've had my jasper RGH since like 2016
haven't touched it since then, I tried to update it and my dumb *** messed it up?

I did some stuff on Jrunner, “P.S I’ve never used it till now” went to flash the nand after,

And now it'll start to boot up and then shutdown??

Xell or whatever still works so what do I do?

If you can help via discord or something and talk me through that’d be much appreciated and possibly lucrative ?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Xell or whatever still works
That's good you can still get into Xell.

Before you do anything, wait for a second person to reply here, as I admittedly have not messed with this stuff in years.

I believe that unless you have a 4GB Corona motherboard, you can get a fresh nand dump from Xell. You would want to plug in an ethernet cable to the console and Xell will set an IP address. On your computer, go to the IP address and there should be an option to select to download your nand to your computer. From there, you would follow this tutorial (except of course you'd be using Xell to dump and write your nand rather than using 360 Nand Flasher): https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-update-your-rgh-jtag-to-17559.1385131/post-11153895

Again though, wait until someone else replies here in case I am not correct or there's better steps for you to take.

S7_Kewizzle

S7_Kewizzle

Developer Kitchen Manager
Programmer Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Generate a new hacked image for your console named updflash.bin and use a USB to flash the nand

L

Light Strips

Reaction score
Sin$
That's good you can still get into Xell.

Before you do anything, wait for a second person to reply here, as I admittedly have not messed with this stuff in years.

I believe that unless you have a 4GB Corona motherboard, you can get a fresh nand dump from Xell. You would want to plug in an ethernet cable to the console and Xell will set an IP address. On your computer, go to the IP address and there should be an option to select to download your nand to your computer. From there, you would follow this tutorial (except of course you'd be using Xell to dump and write your nand rather than using 360 Nand Flasher): https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-update-your-rgh-jtag-to-17559.1385131/post-11153895

Again though, wait until someone else replies here in case I am not correct or there's better steps for you to take.
Generate a new hacked image for your console named updflash.bin and use a USB to flash the nand
I appreciate both of you I will try and figure this all out later I hope if I have any questions about anything you don’t mind if I tap in with y’all

S7_Kewizzle

S7_Kewizzle

Developer Kitchen Manager
Programmer Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I appreciate both of you I will try and figure this all out later I hope if I have any questions about anything you don’t mind if I tap in with y’all
Just post here in this thread with any questions

Top Bottom
Login
Register