What's new

Solved MESA Handling

M

mrsheen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello guys. I tried setting the Mesa with the Cheetah handling stats and all it does is roll on a slight turn. Has anyone any idea how to do the handling for this? I've lowered the centre of mass Z and Antiroll from minor tweaks to extremes and doesn't make a blind bit of difference.

Cheers

T

TheDonBro

✞▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬✞
Reaction score
Hello guys. I tried setting the Mesa with the Cheetah handling stats and all it does is roll on a slight turn. Has anyone any idea how to do the handling for this? I've lowered the centre of mass Z and Antiroll from minor tweaks to extremes and doesn't make a blind bit of difference.

Cheers

Use Handling.dat bypass you can edit everything for that vehicle only.

M

mrsheen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Use Handling.dat bypass you can edit everything for that vehicle only.
I've bypassed handling already. I'm using skyline's package but I've tweaked weapons etc. Just can't get the Mesa to stop rolling...

T

TheDonBro

✞▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬✞
Reaction score
Put the handlingID in vehicles2.meta to SKYLINE bro should be super fast and none flip ( easy fast handling )

M

mrsheen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put the handlingID in vehicles2.meta to SKYLINE bro should be super fast and none flip ( easy fast handling )
I haven't tried that yet. I assumed the mass comes into the calculation and effect the roll and didn't want everything exploding when it hit them. Trying to make it a safe mod to use with friends in missions, lobbies, etc

T

TheDonBro

✞▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬✞
Reaction score
Yeah man put the MESA to SKYLINE like I say bro it works nice!:smile:

Top Bottom