What's new

Merry Christmas Signatures

Abraxus

Abraxus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since it is getting near christmas, i thought i would make a simple xmas sig, i didnt take it serious, just for the holidays! So if you please, make a christmas sig or piece of art holiday related, no religion discriminated against, and post away guys. This is for holiday spirit, not a contest lol.

9vfmur.png

megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Im working on one. Im having trouble getting it to work though. Hopefully it will be done soon

Abraxus

Abraxus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't wait, i celebrate christmas, but i was thinking about making a collab of sorts or something, of like all the holidays celebrated around the world but all religions, possibly if i can think of something good.

Mozaik

s7 Nightmare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since it is getting near christmas, i thought i would make a simple xmas sig, i didnt take it serious, just for the holidays! So if you please, make a christmas sig or piece of art holiday related, no religion discriminated against, and post away guys. This is for holiday spirit, not a contest lol.

9vfmur.png

where'd you get that render? I can't find one of him anywhere, Frosty is my favorite.

Abraxus

Abraxus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i rendered it using the polygon tool from a random frosty picture i got off of some website.

Mozaik

s7 Nightmare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ooooh, ok I guess I'll take a stab at that. Anyways, your sigs really nice, I like the whole thing. I want to learn how to do like the burnt? effects like that an make a sig kinda like this one.

Anyways my xmas sig:
7sxmas22.png

Top Bottom
Login
Register