What's new

Solved Merge stuffs

J

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Reaction score
Anyone have a easy to read :wideyed:components list for things like livery’s:sneaky: or Panto to vehicles for things like caddy crap on back :rolleyes:
Or Michael in a BJ under a blanket in the backseat :eek:
Omg that sounds dirty
:roflmao::roflmao::hilarious:
The components list I seen before doesn’t make much sense to me :oops::thumbsdown:
Any one that helps out will receive a absolutely free Ataboy!!!:biggrin::cigar:

J

jw460

Reaction score
Guess nobody wants a ataboy then :frown:

W

WPsharpshooter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been desperately trying to come up with a combo that puts a bull bar, amber roof lights and a bed cover on a sadler... But no luck so far.

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
Dude, I glitched franklin out before that scene and knocked all the windows out of that suv. Michael isnt in there prior to leaving.
I shot the entire back end of that car up. No way anyone could survive that. I was working on glitching franklin out after he gets in that car. Then you could exit and pull michael out like an npc. Was going to do some scenes of what could have been. Just pull him out and straight up beat him to death. I don't think michael in the car is a variant. Would be pretty cool if him spawning in it was though. Would be fun every time you pull out of your garage that michael wants you do drive him to simeons. That would be the car to leave outside of lsc as what looks like a naturally spawning heavy modded car. That should totally be a gta feature. A guy hiding in the back with a gun. An anti theft of sorts.

J

jw460

Reaction score
Dude, I glitched franklin out before that scene and knocked all the windows out of that suv. Michael isnt in there prior to leaving.
I shot the entire back end of that car up. No way anyone could survive that. I was working on glitching franklin out after he gets in that car. Then you could exit and pull michael out like an npc. Was going to do some scenes of what could have been. Just pull him out and straight up beat him to death. I don't think michael in the car is a variant. Would be pretty cool if him spawning in it was though. Would be fun every time you pull out of your garage that michael wants you do drive him to simeons. That would be the car to leave outside of lsc as what looks like a naturally spawning heavy modded car. That should totally be a gta feature. A guy hiding in the back with a gun. An anti theft of sorts.
image0.png
I posted these questions awhile back now done figured it out
Going to have to disagree and say Michael in the backseat of the BJ under a blanket...
100% a Variant

W

WPsharpshooter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you have the blanket back there, that is considered "Micheal" you either have the red blanket/Micheal or nothing.

J

jw460

Reaction score
if you have the blanket back there, that is considered "Micheal" you either have the red blanket/Micheal or nothing.
I know
But this is not my original question
I want a components list that’s actually viewable
Like the whole spreadsheet
I have iPhone and can’t view it correctly here
With my phone up and down, sideways ,upside down, inside out, in a box with a fox or a house with a mouse..
Still can’t see it fully

Top Bottom