• Start date
  • Views 30,788
S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you able to do this on both characters?

Yes of course. Not sure if patched now though thers lots of talk of it being on there now

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes of course. Not sure if patched now though thers lots of talk of it being on there now
Well good for you, whenever i select online actor 1 i get a network error, but i select online actor 2 i go straight in and can buy sv that go straigh to garage

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well good for you, whenever i select online actor 1 i get a network error, but i select online actor 2 i go straight in and can buy sv that go straigh to garage

Are you making sure to start on character you want, then quit and restart gta, check the character wheel and make sure character you want is there. If it's the other load creator then quit back to story mode and continue the glitch from there.

Ive no idea if it still works I did both characters soon after this came out and did it perfectly and still lost a random vehicle per character so I'm in no hurry to mess with it again

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you making sure to start on character you want, then quit and restart gta, check the character wheel and make sure character you want is there. If it's the other load creator then quit back to story mode and continue the glitch from there.

Ive no idea if it still works I did both characters soon after this came out and did it perfectly and still lost a random vehicle per character so I'm in no hurry to mess with it again
Yeah I did it all but I'll mess around with it again today to see if I have any luck

F

FanaTiiK83

Reaction score
Sin$
No it only works with online character one. When you select online actors, whichever ones walks out of the trailer 1st, that's the one you can do this glitch with
i have only 1 character and its not working yet i already did it i did all the sv vehicles i just miss it ruiner 2000

Red870111

Red870111

Red8701
Reaction score
Sin$
Get a friend to give it to you and do the same thing but not sure about getting it back to right spot

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this is patched. I was able to consistently hit it on my second character (never my 1st character for some strange reason I'll never know why) however now when i attempt, instead of getting online i receive and error message and am kicked to story mode. I try go online again from story mode and receive the same error message and get stuck in the clouds. So i either suspend game, disconnect internet or have to close game.

You are still able to have online character in story mode with this.

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same error after killing bird then going online. Gets kicked back to SP.
The fix dead spots glitch has been patched for while now, its still good for DM outfits but because you get kicked to story not for this I tried a few things but the problem is any fix to not get kicked means your vehicles will be there.

Top Bottom
Login
Register