Anyone know if there’s a glitch to mod the RCV, Cheno etc

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if there’s a glitch to mod the RCV, Cheno etc

Not with this one. Great glitch though done them all without losing a single vehicle thanks to steps on page 7. Thanks guys

O

off_the_radar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not with this one. Great glitch though done them all without losing a single vehicle thanks to steps on page 7. Thanks guys

Only did one myself so i could have a display 2k in my garage but its worth a few issi's :smile: . I followed them steps and got it no problem and i can put it back if need be (or duped :biggrin:)

Awesome work founders

Last edited:
blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still get connection errors. Even after clearing cache

Last edited:
blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It
This has something to do with online character selection. When I go back to the. trailer my second character is at the top of the list. So when I switch to my first and go into online that's when I get a network error. Just gotta figure out how to switch the actor spots for my 1st and 2nd Character

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was able to do this with my second character; for some reason my main online character is listed as the second online actor in director mode. So when I started an online session, I chose the first online actor (my second character) and had no connection error message and was able to purchase a ruiner 2000 and it went to my svw. My svw is full of aircraft, tanks etc from old glitch. I need to find a way to make my 1st online character the 1st online actor

B

Bigfootgaming

Reaction score
Sin$
So I was able to do this with my second character; for some reason my main online character is listed as the second online actor in director mode. So when I started an online session, I chose the first online actor (my second character) and had no connection error message and was able to purchase a ruiner 2000 and it went to my svw. My svw is full of aircraft, tanks etc from old glitch. I need to find a way to make my 1st online character the 1st online actor
In the same situation as you dude hopefully there’s a way around it kause it just won’t work

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In the same situation as you dude hopefully there’s a way around it kause it just won’t work[/QUOTE
In the same situation as you dude hopefully there’s a way around it kause it just won’t work
I think it happened after I changed gender to get beer hats. So I did the glitch on both characters but they didn't go back to their correct spots

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The glitch is patcher? because when I go online I have a disconnect
No it only works with online character one. When you select online actors, whichever ones walks out of the trailer 1st, that's the one you can do this glitch with

G

Glitch kid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hope this is right place to ask this question.....if a friend wants to dupe some of my specail vehicles and he doesnt already own them, can he simply jus drive it into his svw

R

Riperonii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hope this is right place to ask this question.....if a friend wants to dupe some of my specail vehicles and he doesnt already own them, can he simply jus drive it into his svw

yes you can do that. however it may or may not infinite black screen you. and you may or may not end up with a ghost slot. haha. if you like to bet and are willing to risk it by all means do that. I do suggest never trying to ram a vehicle you dont technically own into a slot that thinks its vacant. you should rather push identifiable motorcycle to said slot and then call out via mc menu to use to push sv into proper home.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No it only works with online character one. When you select online actors, whichever ones walks out of the trailer 1st, that's the one you can do this glitch with

My 2nd character might have something to say about that while she's cruising in ruiner 2k with bennys and yankton....

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting. Care to explain?

Well this glitch is based off fix deadspots everywhere to get the empty garages. I made a post there on Friday to help someone get empty garages on C2. Once you have empty garages you continue as normal.

It was only fair to post in that thread because I realised this thread basically is that thread with a couple of steps added about buying SV to swap to arena. And then do the normal benny merge on the SV.... 95% other peoples work in other words.

Last edited:
UnknownUs3r

UnknownUs3r

Reaction score
Sin$
This GLITCH may cause an empty spot, at your own risk. Let's teach a method so your batch is not empty. It does not work on all special vehicles.

"only special vehicles that can be customized at lsc"

FOUNDERS

HERMANOS GAMER BR https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC58U6zwqzBgORhjNuLXeUSQ
GIRASSOL GAMER https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcRsUUN-98N8sI4wdzpghng

Must have a Vehicle shed especial with all vehicles purchased
10 car apartment
Arena/ModShop

Leave your respaw in the bunker.
Leave a spot wit a vehicle in any 10-car garage, a spot available to purchase a vehicle, remembering that we will only make a special vehicle.

Go to story mode
Go to director mode

Choose a bird and go to the director mode and kill the bird beating in front of a truck to the garbage screen (have bird available in the DM)

After the dark screen, hold the interaction menu you hear the click, d-pad up once confirmed with A (X) and enter the director mode, choose the character online, go to the director and exit to story mode.

In story mode, choose to go to the GTA online and in GTA Online, be sure to pick up the phone as in story mode.

Buy a special vehicle Ruiner2000, the vehicle goes to the spot that left empty at the beginning of the process, in the apartment the vehicle will be invisible at this time replaced by a vehicle that is in the Arena.

Make the modification by RC Bandito / Ruiner2000

At this point, after MERGE S.V , the modded S.V automatically appears on your special vehicle garage.

Drive street car into arena and 10 car garage initially and replace SV with street car to avoid deadspot

What you mean pick up the phone as in story mode??

UnknownUs3r

UnknownUs3r

Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't fully get every step:
Mainly this last one: "Now take a tram and play in the vehicle that was initially an empty spot. This process avoids empty spot."

Edit: copied my other post.

Disclaimer this can probably be shorter as it derived from I got from the video and what worked.
Required:
Own all special vehicles

1. Set spawn as bunker and have a 10 car garage with one empty space (I also took a car out and put it back so it was last used)
2. Change outfit force a save.
3. Quit GTA and open it back up load into story mode (if you miss this step all your cars will still be there when you get online)
4. launch director mode select actors and pick a bird
5. Get bird in the air and open up the interaction menu and have quit director mode selected (last option on the list)
6. fly towards a incoming vehicle (trucks are easiest) and just before it hit you double press X (A for xbox) if done correct you will get a wasted screen followed by an infinte black screen.
7. wait on this screen for 6secs then open the interaction menu (you won't see it but should hear it) press up once and X (A for xbox)
8. accept notification to enter director mode
9. select your online charcter and enter director mode
10. quit director mode ( you should be in story with you online character) from here pause gta online invite only
11. Repurchase the vehicle you want to mod and wait for delivery conformation
12. change outfit to force a save (wait for orange spinning cirlcle)
13. pause. online. creator. Once in creator go back to an invite only session
14. take a car from your arena workshop and drive it to your 10 car garage and accept the full notification and swap with your special vehicle
15. do merge glitch (RC or 2 player method)
16. outfit change to force a save.
17. start from step 3 but once you are online you will need to purchase a special vehicle to get the previous ones to move. Make sure its not the same vehicle you are trying to mod (e.g. say you are doing the ramp buggy don't pick that pick one you don't want to mod if nothing is bought the vehicles won't got back to the warehouse)
18. put a street vehicle in the empty slot where the special vehicle was then take it out and destory it. (precautionary step to avoid dead spots)
Yeahhh there we go thumbz up mate

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well this glitch is based off fix deadspots everywhere to get the empty garages. I made a post there on Friday to help someone get empty garages on C2. Once you have empty garages you continue as normal.

It was only fair to post in that thread because I realised this thread basically is that thread with a couple of steps added about buying SV to swap to arena. And then do the normal benny merge on the SV.... 95% other peoples work in other words.
Are you able to do this on both characters?

Top Bottom
Login
Register