• Views 30,785
M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
you need to own every SV.. that he made clear a couple of times.... but how to save is the question for me right now :wink:
I never seen that post. Yeah I'm lost how to save it inside SVW. Saving it after merge just change 1 thing on it, windows tint etc

If he shows video how to get it stored inside SVW I'll spend the $$ on the other 3 I dont have

C

Carcar7455

Reaction score
Sin$
I
Didn't fully get every step:
Mainly this last one: "Now take a tram and play in the vehicle that was initially an empty spot. This process avoids empty spot."

But it worked all the same, so I'm happy

Also for people wondering end result is you have a new stock special vehicle in the warehouse and the one you already own is moved into the garage slot.
Keep getting a connection error when I go to online it happens when I restart my game

zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok Tried with another and yes after you redo the first part you are left with just one modded one in the special vehicle warehouse.

thanks!

like this indeed then:

"
every time I kill the bird and go to online, an SV that I have already modified will automatically go to SVW ....
at that time 15:55 had already done the RAMPBUG.
"

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean redo first part? Redo kill the bird?
Yes, so once you've done the merge. force a save and quit the application and redo the director mode glitch and save again once online then creator and back to invite only or session of choice. Just retesting with rocket voltic and if that works I will write it up.

thanks!

like this indeed then:

"
every time I kill the bird and go to online, an SV that I have already modified will automatically go to SVW ....
at that time 15:55 had already done the RAMPBUG.
"

Yes that's it.

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Disclaimer this can probably be shorter as it derived from I got from the video and what worked.

Required:
Own all special vehicles

1. Set spawn as bunker and have a 10 car garage with one empty space (I also took a car out and put it back so it was last used)
2. Change outfit force a save.
3. Quit GTA and open it back up load into story mode (if you miss this step all your cars will still be there when you get online)
4. launch director mode select actors and pick a bird
5. Get bird in the air and open up the interaction menu and have quit director mode selected (last option on the list)
6. fly towards a incoming vehicle (trucks are easiest) and just before it hit you double press X (A for xbox) if done correct you will get a wasted screen followed by an infinte black screen.
7. wait on this screen for 6secs then open the interaction menu (you won't see it but should hear it) press up once and X (A for xbox)
8. accept notification to enter director mode
9. select your online charcter and enter director mode
10. quit director mode ( you should be in story with you online character) from here pause gta online invite only
11. Repurchase the vehicle you want to mod and wait for delivery conformation
12. change outfit to force a save (wait for orange spinning cirlcle)
13. pause. online. creator. Once in creator go back to an invite only session
14. take a car from your arena workshop and drive it to your 10 car garage and accept the full notification and swap with your special vehicle
15. do merge glitch (RC or 2 player method)
16. outfit change to force a save.
17. start from step 3 but once you are online you will need to purchase a special vehicle to get the previous once to move. Make sure its not the same vehicle you are trying to mod (e.g. say you are doing the ramp buggy don't pick that pick one you don't want to mod)
18. put a street vehicle in the empty slot where the special vehicle was then take it out and destory it.

Same here any solution's ?
you need to clear the cache. you need to hold lb rb or l1 l2 while the game boots

Last edited:
C

Carcar7455

Reaction score
Sin$
Disclaimer this can probably be shorter as it derived from I got from the video and what worked.

Required:
Own all special vehicles

1. Set spawn as bunker and have a 10 car garage with one empty space (I also took a car out and put it back so it was last used)
3. Quit GTA and open it back up load into story mode (if you miss this step all your cars will still be there when you get online)
5. Get bird in the air and open up the interaction menu and have quit director mode selected (last option on the list)
6. fly towards a incoming vehicle (trucks are easiest) and just before it hit you double press X (A for xbox) if done correct you will get a wasted screen followed by an infinte black screen.
7. wait on this screen for 6secs then open the interaction menu (you won't see it but should hear it) press up once and X (A for xbox)
10. quit director mode ( you should be in story with you online character) from here pause gta online invite only
14. take a car from your arena workshop and drive it to your 10 car garage and accept the full notification and swap with your special vehicle
17. start from step 3 but once you are online you will need to purchase a special vehicle to get the previous once to move. Make sure its not the same vehicle you are trying to mod (e.g. say you are doing the ramp buggy don't pick that pick one you don't want to mod)
18. put a street vehicle in the empty slot where the special vehicle was then take it out and destory it.

you need to clear the cache. you need to hold lb rb or l1 l2 while the game boots
I'm on xbox

LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All of your differents methods/tricks are misleading guys. Can anyone make a clear english video explaining everything (+ how to put back in SVW)

G

Glitch kid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
From the auto sub

I think whats being said is for my new one to save I have to redo the beginning part (will test and if that works I will do my best for translated steps)

The main part of the glitch is the same one to fix dead spaces.
Short version:
Ensure you have a 10 car garage with one empty space and you own all the special vehicles.
Once thats sorted and your spawn is set to bunker, quit gta and load into story mode
Do the fix dead spaces glitch then once you are online re-purchase the special vehicle. Wait for a delivery conformation
Change outfit to force a save (wait for orange spinning circle)
go to creator and back in invite only session
drive a car from the area to your 10 car garage and accept full notification
swap out for your special vehicle
do the merge glitch with RC.
can u point me in direction for the fix dead spot glitch...had 1 in svw for ages and it annoyin me

C

Carcar7455

Reaction score
Sin$

Required:
Own all special vehicles

Did not work clearing cache

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All of your differents methods/tricks are misleading guys. Can anyone make a clear english video explaining everything (+ how to put back in SVW)

The way i mentioned works.
You have to redo the fix dead spots part of the glitch then buy another special vehicle. Like for me I have only done the ramp buggy, the voltic and the ruiner. so I bought a wastelander to make the others save back. I tried it without buying anything and it didn't put the cars back.

LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to redo the fix dead spots part of the glitch then buy another special vehicle. Like for me I have only done the ramp buggy, the voltic and the ruiner. so I bought a wastelander to make the others save back. I tried it without buying anything and it didn't put the cars back.
Thx bro, do you know a way to fix empty bike rack spot ? The OG method doesn't work for bike racks...

Girassol Giragames

Girassol Giragames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Required:
Own all special vehicles

Thank you friend!
My lousy English ... excuses to all!

Ok I heard you say rampbuggy.. I still dont know all the steps; but I want to try.

maybe you can do this: write down all your steps in your own language (brazil? or spanish?)
I think the steps AFTER you merge the special vehicle are the most important to write doen :wink:

maybe I can translate all the steps better that way to try this.
Thanks for trying to help me anyway.
Someone posted the clearest steps in English.
I speak brazilian portuguese.
It's a pleasure to bring something interesting to all of you.

X

XxDarKxX69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello with this method could be made the pounder and mule Thanks

P

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok couple questions to clarify..
1- can you do all SV at one time?
2- and the street car.. do you drive in garage and arena and replace the invisible cars??

zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

can you do it back to back? like start with the voltic and if you do the glitch again from step 3 you buy a ramp buggy so it moves the modded voltic into the svw; and then you go mod the ramp buggy and from there you go to step 3 and buy the ruiner 2000?

or do you have to buy a sv everytime over it? :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register