• Start date
  • Views 30,785
Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did a BMX to car slot glitch, that's how I ended up with a dead spot
Never heard anyone ending up with a dead slot on bike rack before by doing this, only the other way around

LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never heard anyone ending up with a dead slot on bike rack before by doing this, only the other way around
You're moving your BMX from your bike rack to a car spot, so I guess it makes sense to end up with a dead spot, no ?

LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you just move it or swap it ? If you just moved it then it makes sense yea
Yep I moved it... I was naive at the time and didn't know about dead spots lol. Now I'm stuck with this one an there's nothing I can do to fix it, apparently :cry:

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep I moved it... I was naive at the time and didn't know about dead spots lol. Now I'm stuck with this one an there's nothing I can do to fix it, apparently :cry:
While you‘re doing this glitch, you could try to buy an bmx..or maybe try saving a street bmx in that slot. Both no guarantee to work but why bother for one bmx slot ? Just use another one it you need to get a magic slot or sth

While you‘re doing this glitch, you could try to buy an bmx..or maybe try saving a street bmx in that slot. Both no guarantee to work but why bother for one bmx slot ? Just use another one it you need to get a magic slot or sth
Also if you buy one during this glitch, it may work or, what’s more likely, it will put the bmx somewhere else..maybe a car slot or whatever.

LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did the DM glitch method, but this time I filled all my 6 garages with bikes, it worked, my empty spot is now fixed but I've lost my BMX on car slot... I guess I'll wait until a new Bmx to car slot glitch releases. So much trouble just to make a magic spot

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did the DM glitch method, but this time I filled all my 6 garages with bikes, it worked, my empty spot is now fixed but I've lost my BMX on car slot... I guess I'll wait until a new Bmx to car slot glitch releases. So much trouble just to make a magic spot
There is a glitch to do it..but would probably result in giving you a dead slot on bike rack again

Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never done a kill the bird DM glitch before . . . who knew flying the bird was damned annoying. Anywho, I can only get an infinite loading screen, never getting the wasted screen to lead into it. Any suggestions?

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never done a kill the bird DM glitch before . . . who knew flying the bird was damned annoying. Anywho, I can only get an infinite loading screen, never getting the wasted screen to lead into it. Any suggestions?

while that screen seams infinite, its not. Just sit there you will get the wasted screen. I have had it take up 5 maybe 10 mins till i get the wasted screen sometime. It seams to vary everytime i do that glitch.

You know its working if you do a recent activity and no alert pops up. Just continue to wait and the alert will come.

Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not clear to me whether or not you need all your other garage spaces full? What makes the SV go into the garage you want if you don't have to have every other spot occupied? And if people are interested, I did watch a video where a guy did multiple SVs on the same glitch, but I don't know what effect that has on getting them back into the warehouse or creating dead spots.

D

dogsnoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you can did it with the party bus. It must be possible to do it with other Pegasus vehicles I think

Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay found out the problem if your getting network error and main charter is in second slot it screws with the glitch so you have to delete you first charter to do this

Do you have any more information about this? I got a network error once, reset the cache and then everything seemed to work as it should. However, when I try to buy a special vehicle after spawning back in, it says I already own it. No single player phone. No MC can only call a rat bike clue. My second character is my main character, and I was starting to suspect that was somehow the problem when I read this post. 0% chance that I'm erasing a character . . .

Maybe I can do the glitch with my other character? What's another $30M to get a Ramp Buggy and a KITT car with Benny's wheels?

Last edited:
sammodz011

sammodz011

Reaction score
Sin$
It's a no-go for me it gives me a lost connection error I get kicked off the servers how are you guys doing it without that happening I tried it about 10 times it happened to me eight times the other two I fail

any1 else jus get kicked off of rockstars servers
It's giving me a no connection error or lost connection error I'm getting that same error 2 you found a way around that?

Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a no-go for me it gives me a lost connection error I get kicked off the servers how are you guys doing it without that happening I tried it about 10 times it happened to me eight times the other two I fail

It's giving me a no connection error or lost connection error I'm getting that same error 2 you found a way around that?

All I did was clear the cache. No more dropped connection after that. Not that I got it to work after that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register