Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Patched MERGE MODDED SPECIAL VEHICLES SOLO

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Girassol Giragames, Mar 4, 2019 with 269 replies and 25,245 views.

1. LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Do you know how to fix an empty bike rack spot btw ?

2. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Noup but I guess that’s the best place to have a deadspot

3. pistolwhipya420

pistolwhipya420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok so in the last step where u purchase a sv.. do u replace it over your SV u modded??.. then get a street car.. and drive it n arena and replace the SV??

4. zengerz

zengerz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I did the glitch; bought an karin technical aqua, modded that one. then I restarted the app and to the point where I need to buy a vehicle again I bought the aqua buggy. buying the aqua buggy pushed the modded technical aqua inside my svw and put the new bought aqua buggy into the 10 car appartement... modded that one again and retarted the app. then bought another SV so it pushed the aqua buggy into the svw and so on... after I did 5 of them I bought the wastelander to push the last vehicle into the svw and I used a streetcar to destroy the wastelander after that :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  5. pistolwhipya420

Ratings:
    So wen u r done modding.. and u redo the bird part and get bac online.. u buy a new SV and place it in your garage.. and it will force your modded SV into your SVW. Then get street car and and put in garage over SV?? Would u also put street car in arena??

6. zengerz

zengerz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I only used the streetcar to delete the wastelander when I was done modding the (5) cars I wanted to mod. .but you could drive it into another empty spot and delete that too just to be sure.

If you want to mod 5 vehicles after each other you need to do the glitch 6 times.. the last time buying a wastelander (cheapest) to push the modded SV into the SVW.. and because you dont need another SV slot in your normal garage you delete this with a streetcar

• Like Like x 1
  7. pistolwhipya420

Ratings:
    Kool.. ok just to clarify.. wen done.. redo glitch and buy buy SV and place in garage??

8. zengerz

zengerz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you cant place the vehicles yourself. when you get into the session where you have no cars you just buy the special vehicle. and if your SVW is full and you have a slot free in your 10 car garage it will get in there :wink:

9. pistolwhipya420

Ratings:
    Nope that doesnt work.. no empty spot.. says u already own vehicle.. plus modded SV went bac to stok moved bac SVW.. some1 needs to make a video or better explanation how to get modded vehicle bac to SVW.. saw king akex video.. wen he was dun he drove his car to the SVW.. so is that how u save??
    [doublepost=1551795126][/doublepost]
    Op doesnt make mention of driving SV bac to SVW..

10. zengerz

zengerz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    no.. make sure you load into the session with your single player phone... and check if you dont that right by making yourself MC president and check if you only have the ratbike there... if yu only got that bike then you are good to buy..

I think you did not fully close the app before you did the glitch?

11. LuganoffIsBack

Ratings:
    Not when you want to create a magic spot haha

12. pistolwhipya420

Ratings:
    Wut with the phone?? and mc predident?? No mention of this in op.. cmon moderators we need a better tutorial then this. Just lost my car wasted 4mill.. need to how to get modded SV bac to SVW
    [doublepost=1551796444][/doublepost]
    LOL and yes i know how to quit a game.. thx

13. zengerz

zengerz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thanks to Simeon_GTAFAN here are some slightly updated steps for this solo method to make it a bit more clear if you want to do all 5 vehicles back 2 back at the least cost for as far as I know:

Required:
    - Own all the special vehicles in the SVW
    - A free spot in a 10 car garage.
    - Spawn location bunker.

1. Quit the full GTA application and open it back up load directly into story mode (if you miss this step all your cars will still be there when you get online)
    2. launch director mode select actors and pick a bird
    3. Get bird in the air and open up the interaction menu and have quit director mode selected (last option on the list)
    4. fly towards a incoming vehicle (trucks are easiest) and just before it hit you double press X (A for xbox) if done correct you will get a wasted screen followed by an infinte black screen.
    5. wait on this screen for 6secs then open the interaction menu (you won't see it but should hear it) press up once and X (A for xbox)
    6. accept notification to enter director mode
    7. select your online charcter in the DM trailer and enter director mode
    8. quit director mode ( then you should get in story with you online character) from here options -> gta online invite only session
    9. Purchase the vehicle you want to mod and wait for delivery conformation (If you want to know you have hit the glitch: you walk outside, become mc president and look at your bike; there should only be the RATBIKE)
    10. change outfit or kill yourself to force a save (wait for orange spinning circle)
    11. pause. online. creator. Once in creator go back to an invite only session
    12. get to the 10 car garage an request a car from your arena workshop and drive it to your full 10 car garage and accept the full notification and swap with your special vehicle so the vehicle you want to mod gets in the arena.
    13. go to arena and do the merge glitch to mod your SV from the RCbandito
    14. now make sure your 10 car garage has 1 slot free for the next vehicle! (at step 12 I call a car from the arena, swap it with the SV and then I hop back into that car and drive it back to the arena so I fix this step right away). force a save to be sure.
    15. repeat the steps form step 1 and once you are online after kiling the birds you will need to purchase a special vehicle to get the previous one(s) to move. Make sure it is the next vehicle you want to mod so that one will end up in your 10 car garage and push the modded SV into the SVW where you want it. repeat this until you have all (5) vehicles you want modded and then go to the last step (16)

16. when you are done modding the special vehicles the last special vehicle you buy at step 9 is the cheapest one (Wastelander). you only need to buy this wastelander to push the last modded vehicle in the SVW. do this until you get to step 11 and there you drive a streetcar into your full 10 car garage and replace the wastelander. drive the streetcar out and destroy it. then your normal car slots are clean again. from here you can go to another session and do what you want to do.

that is how I did it yesterday.
    you can probably do all at once, but I havent tested that because I am out of carspots and I already deleted 2 modded cars to test this :smile:

edit: Girassol Giragames ; maybe you can put these english steps in your post, then more people understand the glitch without english problems, and thanks again for sharing! ooh and check out david neres and vinicius junior tonight :wink:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  14. LuganoffIsBack

Ratings:
    When you're glitched and you buy your SV, will it go in the first garage ?

15. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I just got another deadspot. How did you get it to your bike slot

16. zengerz

zengerz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    it will go the the garage with empty spot :wink:

17. LuganoffIsBack

Ratings:
    My dead spot was originally on my bike rack. I didn't touch it.

18. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How would you ever end up with a dead spot there ?
    [doublepost=1551806778][/doublepost]Another special vehicle, another dead spot ! Great

19. LuganoffIsBack

Ratings:
    I did a BMX to car slot glitch, that's how I ended up with a dead spot

20. Red870111

Red870111 Red8701

Ratings:
    I did all of that and it sent to svh not to garage I even sold cars still not work