What's new

Patched MERGE MODDED SPECIAL VEHICLES SOLO

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is full only one slot is free for special vehicle. It worked for me with the Blazer aqua and the rocket voltic. But I have two times paid for the technical aqua and one time for the ruiner but they aren't invisible in the 10 car garage
uhmmm I dont know about that... did you do evrything the same then?? because you bought some vehicles twice?

maybe try resetting your cache or something; and try again a bit more fresh

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Reaction score
nice.. so I can mod the partybus and the 2 nightclub vehicles also :wink: thanks!
I would assume the 2 nightclub vehicles wouldn't be able to be modified in the arena workshop though, right? These are the two vehicles I really want a way to merge.

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would assume the 2 nightclub vehicles wouldn't be able to be modified in the arena workshop though, right? These are the two vehicles I really want a way to merge.
just bought a pounder to test but did not shop up at my appartement.

M Mnx , how did you get those 2 vehicles in your arena?

Yes!

Edit - B2 for Party Bus! Lose all the crap on top as well. I'll check once I have finished a few cars. Not sure what is left on top of it.
what do you mean with b2?

Mnx

¬`¬`¬
Premium
Reaction score

Not with this glitch. With a completly different glitch.

B2 is best place to store them as they take up almost 2 spaces across the floor

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not with this glitch. With a completly different glitch.

B2 is best place to store them as they take up almost 2 spaces across the floor
okay, and did you use this glitch to get another partybus? or was that a different glitch 2? and if so what glitch btw? :wink:

Rambo_Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any fix on the networking error iv tried on multiple consoles reset catch resting console and WiFi

Last edited:

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gota b kidding me.. i cant get past the bird part.. lmao.. in the vid it shows him sitting on the alert for a couple secs.. wen i do that i get an infinite loading. But if just strait double tap the A button the bird just smaks the truk nothing happens.. so hiw close do u need to b

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gota b kidding me.. i cant get past the bird part.. lmao.. in the vid it shows him sitting on the alert for a couple secs.. wen i do that i get an infinite loading. But if just strait double tap the A button the bird just smaks the truk nothing happens.. so hiw close do u need to b
You're to slow with the bird part.. to slow your bird dies no wasted.. too fast you end up in sp.. you want to be right before you're actually hitting the car.. water and wall method was a lot better as you could see reflection of bird and knew when to time it.. this car method is alright tho

Rambo_Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay found out the problem if your getting network error and main charter is in second slot it screws with the glitch so you have to delete you first charter to do this

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a dead spot in my svw... technical ... is there a way to fix it ?
This glitch should let you buy one

Nightclub delivery vehicles and party bus can’t be merged. Party bus can’t enter mod shop, the others are invisible

Mnx

¬`¬`¬
Premium
Reaction score
This glitch should let you buy one

Nightclub delivery vehicles and party bus can’t be merged. Party bus can’t enter mod shop, the others are invisible
Keep thinking that then :smile:

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
I did see a partybus on Bennys, but it was probably done with another glitch.

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any way to mod a Dune or a Brickade ? I'm not sure but since some people are having success with Pegasus vehicules...

Top Bottom