Patched MERGE MODDED SPECIAL VEHICLES SOLO

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Girassol Giragames, Mar 4, 2019 with 269 replies and 24,972 views.

1. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    So replace vehicle in arena with a street car? And this will stop dead spot? And we will still have modded vehicle inside svw?

• Like Like x 1
  2. sandkingxl

sandkingxl Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was excited until I saw who posted it and I knew I wouldn't understand a single word. wtf is a shed. We have to ask a separate question about every single word in every single sentence?

• Like Like x 4
  3. OP
    Girassol Giragames

Girassol Giragames Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Maybe you do not have all the special vehicles purchased.
    At the time of purchase, you could spoil the fault

4. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    So we don't have to own all SV? And the modded version will also copy into the SVW spot? Or does the SVW version remain standard without the merged parts? And we can just get rid of the car in the arena with a street car so there is no dead spot if modded version returns to SVW?

5. Mrthankuvrymuch

Mrthankuvrymuch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Bit off topic here, but if I have all my garages full and purchase a SV, will it fix a broken special vehicle warehouse slot? Still have aircraft in there.

6. kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes make a spare slot then the vehicle will go out of the slot when you purchase it

7. OP
    Girassol Giragames

Ratings:
    So we don't have to own all SV? You must have all

And the modded version will also copy into the SVW spot? YES

8. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    Ok also the tram part what does that mean? If it means "Drive street car into arena garage and replace SV with street car to avoid deadspot" can you put that instead of your part about the tram

9. OP
    Girassol Giragames

Ratings:
    Thank you for understanding and sharing.

10. Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Except that when I have done the ramp buggy the modded version hasn't gone to the SVW so not in a hurry to remove it.

11. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    I'm really confused now then. Maybe he means Drive the modded version to SVW and replace standard version. Then steal a street car and put it into arena space? I don't really know

12. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    Wait! Do you mean we take modded version of SV and replace it with standard version in SVW? Then steal and replace street car over arena car spot?

13. Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'll give it a go but I reckon I'll get an infinte black screen from doing that.

Edit: went in just fine but just shows me getting out of the stock one and other one is still where it was.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  14. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

SuckmyNONgodmodeD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Would you not have to blow up the street car afterwards as well. I fixed all my dead slots so not trying this until a clearer tutorial or video comes. But this is massive to have modded SVW as well as normal cars. What's next? Modded terrorbyte, nightclub, moc and facility vehicles for the masses haha. Yankton on moc would be mental!! I'm starting to get feeling r* allowing this glitch so people spend a ton of money on vehicle upgrades before a expensive dlc.... Buying 2nd svs ain't gonna be cheap

15. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    Confused now. OP says that the SV is modded in SVW.

16. ausernamez

ausernamez Hooked on phonics worked for me.

Ratings:
    Thank you Girassol Giragames for the instructions.
    As a community, we can work together and translate the instructions to make them more clear.

• Like Like x 5
  17. zengerz

zengerz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    maybe you can make a video about the last steps after you merged the special vehicle (ruiner2000) with the rc bandito. then you can show us exactly what to do :wink:

I missed that part in the video because you modded the rocket voltic and afterwards I did not see the modded rocket voltic in special vehicle warehouse :smile:

18. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    Yeah blow it up. I have a Yankton on my MOC from a while back.
    [doublepost=1551721959][/doublepost]
    Exactly what I'm trying to do do
    [doublepost=1551722047][/doublepost]
    So it's been said that the car in SVW does not turn modded. How do you achieve modded SV in SVW, and not having to have 1 stored in arena workshop. Driving modded SV into SVW does not turn standard SV modded it just returns modded SV to arena?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Same. I wanna help with the steps but I want to see if someone has the same issue or not as I could be I've missed a step.
    I mean in the video it looks like their result is the same. They do a merge on a rocket voltic but the one in the warehouse looks stock.

20. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    It is difficult to really see if it's modded at end. It looks standard though.

Maybe he means that's you have 2 versions and that you can't get modded version back into SVW. I have a program running on his video and printing out what he says but in English so I can post it!