Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Patched MERGE MODDED SPECIAL VEHICLES SOLO

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Girassol Giragames, Mar 4, 2019 with 269 replies and 25,231 views.

1. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

SuckmyNONgodmodeD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes of course. Not sure if patched now though thers lots of talk of it being on there now

2. Beggin4Peggin

Beggin4Peggin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well good for you, whenever i select online actor 1 i get a network error, but i select online actor 2 i go straight in and can buy sv that go straigh to garage

3. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

SuckmyNONgodmodeD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Are you making sure to start on character you want, then quit and restart gta, check the character wheel and make sure character you want is there. If it's the other load creator then quit back to story mode and continue the glitch from there.

Ive no idea if it still works I did both characters soon after this came out and did it perfectly and still lost a random vehicle per character so I'm in no hurry to mess with it again

• Like Like x 1
  4. Beggin4Peggin

Beggin4Peggin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah I did it all but I'll mess around with it again today to see if I have any luck

5. FanaTiiK83

FanaTiiK83 Newbie

Ratings:
    i have only 1 character and its not working yet i already did it i did all the sv vehicles i just miss it ruiner 2000

6. Hacker_ps4

Hacker_ps4 Newbie

Ratings:
  7. Red870111

Red870111 Red8701

Ratings:
    Get a friend to give it to you and do the same thing but not sure about getting it back to right spot

8. Beggin4Peggin

Beggin4Peggin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I think this is patched. I was able to consistently hit it on my second character (never my 1st character for some strange reason I'll never know why) however now when i attempt, instead of getting online i receive and error message and am kicked to story mode. I try go online again from story mode and receive the same error message and get stuck in the clouds. So i either suspend game, disconnect internet or have to close game.

You are still able to have online character in story mode with this.

9. DabuNon

DabuNon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Same error after killing bird then going online. Gets kicked back to SP.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The fix dead spots glitch has been patched for while now, its still good for DM outfits but because you get kicked to story not for this I tried a few things but the problem is any fix to not get kicked means your vehicles will be there.