• Start date
  • Views 841
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

slineria

Reaction score
Sin$
A great community is looking for you! MPN, known as the Merciless Pros Network has been around since 2010 and is actively recruiting for bo2, AW and hardline on Xbox Live. If you are interested in entering the ranks and helping a well known gaming community succeed then please just visit our website, www.MPNLIVE.net and click the Register page tab to create an account. Once you have done that just click the "Join MPN!" tab and fill out a short application to get you started. From there we will place you in the best fit squad and can start gaming with other MPN members. If you have any questions or would like more information, feel free to add me on Xbox Live. or email me @
[email protected]

Thank you,
MPN Slineria
Echo Major of the Merciless Pros Network
MPNRecruitmentPoster_zps01cd2bfb.png.html

Today starts yet another weekend, which means more community wide meetings and events in the MPN Gaming Community. Don't miss out on a great experience to be a part of something big with the potential to become a leader of a popular gaming community! If you play this game make sure to join us and meet other gamers from all around the world with similar interests as you. Check us out at http://www.MPNLIVE.net and click the Register page to start your joining procedure today!

DK7

DK7

S&D Pubstomper
Reaction score
Sin$
What is this a commercial ? I'm looking to join a talented, but casual clan.
Is this a good one?

S

slineria

Reaction score
Sin$
yes it is we have talented members but was are very chill

DK7

DK7

S&D Pubstomper
Reaction score
Sin$
How much members? I don't like an outrageous amount of members, I like to get to know everyone in the clan.

S

slineria

Reaction score
Sin$
there are going to be 70 -75 people per squad atm we have 4 squads soon to be 5 you will get to know just about everyone in your squad and thos that play other games that you play with we have about 200 members atm

DK7

DK7

S&D Pubstomper
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, I am interested in joining. I don't find it necessary to fill out an application, can I possibly talk to the leader of a squad? I am more on the pubstomping/competitive side of things.

S

slineria

Reaction score
Sin$
ya just hit me up on xboxlive @ MPN Slineria 
il be on around 9:45 central time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register