What's new

Discussion Menu?

Zaid

Its me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In the first Black Ops you could pull thye triggers and get out of your seat.. But in Black Ops 2 that doesn't work but I noticed when you press the Y button or X Button you click on your tactical watch thing.. Just wondering if anybody knows if you can do anything with this.. Possibly press the X and Y buttons in a certain order and something happens.. Idk

BFella

BFella

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting, but I doubt anything. It doesn't seem anything like the Black Ops menu.

Drapes Are Fun

Drapes Are Fun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can not understand a word thye saying, people of the village should I slay thye creature tonight? Zaid Zaid

Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
In the first Black Ops you could pull thye triggers and get out of your seat.. But in Black Ops 2 that doesn't work but I noticed when you press the Y button or X Button you click on your tactical watch thing.. Just wondering if anybody knows if you can do anything with this.. Possibly press the X and Y buttons in a certain order and something happens.. Idk

I remember when that was found out for the first time. :smile:

I don't think there is one for BO2. It's a nice thought tho.

VIOLENT_HISTORY

VIOLENT_HISTORY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's funny but when you compare the TLC between the 2 Black Ops games, you realise just how little 3ARC put into the 2nd; the dynamic menu of the first one, with the console and the hidden games, puts BO2 efforts into the shade.

Draconexus

Draconexus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's funny but when you compare the TLC between the 2 Black Ops games, you realise just how little 3ARC put into the 2nd; the dynamic menu of the first one, with the console and the hidden games, puts BO2 efforts into the shade.
Yeah but Activision Arcade in Nuketown 2025 is boss and easy to get.

Top Bottom
Login
Register