• Thread starter iPercocet
  • Start date
  • Views 3,553
I

iPercocet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what all little tweaks and various Glitches have y'all exploited via Menu Stacking, so far ive hosted 15 custom games lobbies today and now doing 17 slots per class, basically super classes :wink:

I wanna know what all posibilities are out there with this glitch.

BlackOpsII

BlackOpsII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did the bowie knife. Accidentally figured out no wildcards and I found the black market/gold and diamomd camo dupe glitch. Now I just need to figure out how to get my damn black market weapons
how do you do diamond dupe with stacking menus?

Upvote 0
sgtsandman7777

sgtsandman7777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you do diamond dupe with stacking menus?[/QUOTE
Go find my camo dupe post and instead of going to custom games just goto campaign and then make sure you have the weapon you have diamond unlocked in campaign then just hover over diamond camo and go back to public match and equip it

Upvote 0
C

Caden372

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you do diamond dupe with stacking menus?
I know how to get it on secondaries...
Equip the bowie knife in campaign, it will change to "System Paralysis". Then you hit triangle, go to camos and hover over diamond, now just go to multiplayer and equip it.

Upvote 0
sgtsandman7777

sgtsandman7777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know how to get it on secondaries...
Equip the bowie knife in canpaign, it will change to "System Paralysis". Then you hit triangle, go to camos and hover over diamond, now just go to multiplayer and equip it.
I made a post about it. You can do primary weapons by the campaign method if you have diamond unlocked for a weapon.

Upvote 0
sgtsandman7777

sgtsandman7777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if its possible to get the black market weapons through stacking? Thinking maybe loading a custom game that has one and then just hovering over the weapon and going to public match and selecting it?

Upvote 0
AinsyLFC

AinsyLFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would anyone be interested in how to get locked black market items, i can do a tutorial but need to know if thats what people want. A reply or upvote will let me know.

Upvote 0
AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
Lying for attention you dumb? If I wanted attention I would have made a post instead. The reason I don't want to post screenshot is because it would show a huge clue on how it works. You don't have to believe me, I was only talking to one guy in this chat until everyone started asking me ****. It's obvious what it takes to make lobby in picture.
They there is no reason to post. It's considered "spam" if you are just posting things that either aren't real or have no real purpose as you won't share the method. You saying that you know a method and then just keep saying you aren't going to prove it doesn't help anyone

Upvote 0
AinsyLFC

AinsyLFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They there is no reason to post. It's considered "spam" if you are just posting things that either aren't real or have no real purpose as you won't share the method. You saying that you know a method and then just keep saying you aren't going to prove it doesn't help anyone
How was it spam when somebody said they know a glitch and i answered that i also know one... i didnt ask for other people to comment.

Upvote 0
Mega Xis

Mega Xis

Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ
Reaction score
Sin$
How was it spam when somebody said they know a glitch and i answered that i also know one... i didnt ask for other people to comment.
Well you weren't being necessarily true with what you said - yes, DoA has zombies, but it is not a part of the zombies game.

DoA is indexed with campaign, that's why 18 people work with it.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register