What's new

Patched Meinmacht's Wallbreach (Two Wallbreach Entry Points)

Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Meinmacht's Audio Wholesale Wallbreach (Two Wallbreach Entry Points)

Note: It has been brought to my attention that this wallbreach has been found already by Rockitman187 - Please give Rockitman187 the credit that is due. My objective is to educate and to give users that don't know a tutorial for them to use.

Greetings Kids,
Welcome back to The Dork Group's instructional tutorials.

In today's tutorial I will be showing you how to Wallbreach Meinmacht's Audio Wholesale Warehouse. I have not seen this wallbreach posted here before - so I believe I am the founder of these two wallbreaches. Hopefully, Harry Mack, Rockitman187 or a moderator can confirm this. With the legalities out-of-the-way for the time being, let's get to the wallbreaches.

While searching for new wallbreaches in the game, I have come across quite a few new entry points throughout the map, but none that have had held any substance or usefulness to them. But, while goofing around and running from the law, I stumbled upon these two - and I am pretty happy with the outcome of at least one of them. I will show you both because they are useful, but the one has a greater range of shooting power.

Console Used: PS3

1. Location (Strawberry District close to the Strip Club)

jBb4VMz.png

teRAhsY.png

eLtOUiC.png

2. Make your way to the Alleyway (located in the picture below)

d3tk1Vl.png

3. Climb up the first ladder to first roof (located in the picture below)

Bk6EF9U.png

4. Make your way to the second ladder to the second roof

JMwfcDb.png

5. Wallbreach 1. At this point (located in the picture below) You will do the "stairway glitch" that will get you into the first wallbreach

GlSwQvc.png

6. Wallbreach 1. If done correctly you will glitch into the wallbreach. But, be aware of your surroundings. This is not a large wallbreach and parts of your body can stick out if you are standing in the wrong area (located in the picture below)

aKEyW0z.png

X9hHor5.png

wpYG7Wy.png

ov9l5Yv.png

7. Wallbreach 2. Essentially the same wallbreach (same entry style as the first) but on the freeway side facing the towers (located in the pictures below)

N3L8adH.png

BEZb6PD.png

12F8nwF.png

l0AOCDe.png

You can shoot helicopters and other characters above or around you in these wallbreaches.

xykj9kp.png

Also, you can shoot other online players trying access the breach - because they need to be out of safe-mode to get into the glitch.

2YWrh1t.png

Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial... It's not as glamorous or lucrative as my last tutorial How To Glitch And Survive The Boneyard Survival Mission $30,000 - but fun to do otherwise.

Be sure to give it a like if you have found it useful. YouTuber's feel free to do your thing, just please be sure to give some credit and support.

Thank you & Game On!

Last edited:
HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find, even better tutorial. The pictures really help! Nice find Gummby Gummby . BTW im digging this method of entry. Makes me look in places I would normally pass over.

GTAthrowgrenades

GTAthrowgrenades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockitman187 made a video on this breach a month ago, but I'm not sure if he made a post about it or not. Here's the video though.

Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find, even better tutorial. The pictures really help! Nice find Gummby Gummby . BTW im digging this method of entry. Makes me look in places I would normally pass over.

Thank you for the confirmation Harry - it is appreciated. I agree, using the stairway method has changed where I look in the game for wallbreaches. Thank you - you are a wizard, Harry...​

Gummby

Gummby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockitman187 made a video on this breach a month ago, but I'm not sure if he made a post about it or not. Here's the video though.

You know, I am usually really good on keeping up where Rockitman187 has been. Crud, I thought I had an original find going on here. Well, back to the drawing board. Thank you GTAthrowgrenades for the research, will give credit to the man here in just a bit.​

HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Thank you for the confirmation Harry - it is appreciated. I agree, using the stairway method has changed where I look in the game for wallbreaches. Thank you - you are a wizard, Harry...​

You got me dying lol. "Your a fu*king wizard Harry"

Top Bottom
Login
Register