What's new

Discussion MegaWhite or Ultra White

V

v760

Reaction score
Sin$
Or however you guys called it. It's what makes your nameplate invisible.
Will this get me banned if i used it ONLINE?

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Or however you guys called it. It's what makes your nameplate invisible.
Will this get me banned if i used it ONLINE?
You won't be autodetected. You can be banned if they change their system, or if you get reported and investigated.

V

v760

Reaction score
Sin$
Took a risk and asked one of the employees if this is bannable. Not worth trying it and turn on the game next day to a welcome screen of "You have been Permabanned!"

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Took a risk and asked one of the employees if this is bannable. Not worth trying it and turn on the game next day to a welcome screen of "You have been Permabanned!"
343 or bungie. And that's not what the message says.

K

Kain3Freitas117

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
343i,
I'm guessing what it would say, I've never been banned. I'm a type of person that stays off grid.
You fail worse than me lol/ Why dont you call xbox and give them your gamertag and say you JTAG isnt working lol.

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You fail worse than me lol/ Why dont you call xbox and give them your gamertag and say you JTAG isnt working lol.
I play with Achronos and Bs Angel on occasion, and have chatted about modding with other Bungie employees (I wish I remember a certain network engineer, he had a lot of info I found interesting). They really never seemed to care about modding, even online, as long as you were strictly keeping it out of matchmaking, and off of their servers (file hosting and stats, which includes service tags etc).

Then again, all I ever have on my fileshare during those parties are pictures or films of mods, and not modded files themselves, so that makes a difference as well. Doubt they'd take kindly to someone with modded armor or color, but only service tags seem to be automatically detected as of now.

K

Kain3Freitas117

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I play with Achronos and Bs Angel on occasion, and have chatted about modding with other Bungie employees (I wish I remember a certain network engineer, he had a lot of info I found interesting). They really never seemed to care about modding, even online, as long as you were strictly keeping it out of matchmaking, and off of their servers (file hosting and stats, which includes service tags etc).

Then again, all I ever have on my fileshare during those parties are pictures or films of mods, and not modded files themselves, so that makes a difference as well. Doubt they'd take kindly to someone with modded armor or color, but only service tags seem to be automatically detected as of now.
BS Angel banned me from their forums after she said I was banned for modding. Thats all she told me then look im suspended from their forums. I dont care anyway

REBELHOG

REBELHOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Network Engineer FTW.... :smile:

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You will be banned. Not worth it.
Only in certain cases, as evident by the people who have been using it for a year. Being banned for a direct investigation is different than autodetection. You can get banned/GS-reset from someone investigating your achievement history and seeing discrepancies, but look how many of us have modded them to some extent with nothing happening.

Not worth it to you personally? That's a different thing entirely.

Top Bottom
Login
Register