• Thread starter Mike Rush
  • Start date
  • Views 12,887
M

Mike Rush

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello party people

Can we let this thread be ground zero for posting afk links.

Im tired of searching for links and they come up inefficient or just broken.

Thank you and get that money.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/j-__-jgtavj-__-j/games/gtav/ps4/jobs

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How come they have so many dislikes ? Do they not work ?
Many people are under the false assumption that disliking the job will keep it away from Rockstar radar. In fact it does the opposite the more dislikes the faster the job gets deleted and noticed by Rockstar.

Demyrion

Demyrion

Reaction score
Sin$
Many people are under the false assumption that disliking the job will keep it away from Rockstar radar. In fact it does the opposite the more dislikes the faster the job gets deleted and noticed by Rockstar.
Alright thanks for telling me that I never knew . But one more question , how do I know which one to select? Which one do you use ? There is to many

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright thanks for telling me that I never knew . But one more question , how do I know which one to select? Which one do you use ? There is to many
Use whichever suits your needs. I personall rotate playlists. I like 15min rounds if im leaving or sleeping, but i use my 20-30 second jobs if im gone under 6hr

M

Mike Rush

Reaction score
Sin$
Im slowly going through all of them to find out what whichs ones work best for me.

I have me and my sons ps4 and he is away at camp so its the perfect time to test these out.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Im slowly going through all of them to find out what whichs ones work best for me.

I have me and my sons ps4 and he is away at camp so its the perfect time to test these out.
Hmu if u got questions

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
some on pc?
There is a tutorial on how to make one on pc, not sure if any links for jobs yet

Be careful being one of the first few people to share links on PC, since there are no other links available, your job is going to blow up with numbers and gained a lot of attention really quickly. This might put you in a negative spotlight under Rockstar radar.

Create and share at your own risk

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello party people

Can we let this thread be ground zero for posting afk links.

Im tired of searching for links and they come up inefficient or just broken.

Thank you and get that money.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/j-__-jgtavj-__-j/games/gtav/ps4/jobs
I appreciate that you are sharing.
There is only one caveat...
Rockstar can ban your account on Creator.
All it takes is a bunch of squeakers to not like your job and that’s it:frown:
I personaly cannot share Jobs.
I have been Creator banned on three accounts on two platforms.
All because I liked to share jobs.
They weren’t modded ... just popular
Especially expect to get Creator banned if your job makes it to youtube:frown:
I digress...
My favorite thing to suggest is that people learn to make their own jobs:smile:
EyeDuDab EyeDuDab was kind enough to add a link to my thread where you can find a detailed tutorial that outlines all you need to know about AFK:smile:
Have fun sharing, I hope R* doesn’t ruin your fun:wink:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Right here right now:smile:
There is no difference in the way you make one of these jobs between PC and console... I have GTA for Xbox PS4 and PC. I create these jobs in the same manner in all platforms. It’s universal:smile:
I have posted this elsewhere so the mods my delete it...
If so it’s also in a couple of places in my thread which EyeDuDab EyeDuDab has posted a link for above:smile:
If you follow the instructions and the video you can make a no prop AFK in just a few minutes.
That job in a playlist will run for 24 Hours.
You can easily make one on your own:wink:

IMPORTANT DETAILS!

1. You can create a $10k match using only four essential props.

2. By using "templates " you can create a match anywhere on the map.

3. The game is set to automatically switch "playing fields" . In game player one will start on their assigned area as per your created job. Round two each player will switch areas and will continue to do so through the game. Thus if created properly your match will go up to thirteen rounds. Player one will have won seven rounds and player two will have won six.

4.Notice the placement of the team start points. In order to "fix" the match it is best to place team one to start with the capture object directly in front of them. Team two's start point should be placed in front of the capture object. Doing this will ensure player one picks up and drops off once before player two. Player two will make one full lap before picking up the capture object.

5. To control the amount of time your rounds and matches play you must do a little math.

Actual Gameplay Times:

(Time of one lap) x 8 laps= Round Time

(Round Time) x 13 Rounds= Match Time

(Match Time) x 16 Matches = Playlist time before loading times are added.

See how I calculated Loading below...

Spoiler alert: a 16 job Playlist will have approximately 4 Hours of Loading

Loading times:

2.5 Minutes Loading :

From the end of one Match until the game begins the next.

This is the time spent between just after the winners screen until the cutscene just before the round begins.

(2.5 Minutes) x (16 Matches) =

40 added minutes to Playlist time

1 Minute Loading :

In between each round (2 through 12)

(1 Minute) x (12 Rounds) = 12 added Minutes per Match

(12 Minutes) x (16 Matches) = 192 added minutes to the playlist time.

40 + 192 = 238 Minutes Loading in Total in a 16 Job Playlist.

Which comes to a grand total of 3.966 Hours of Loading time every time you run a playlist

HOLY COW

6. In order to manipulate the total time to your liking add objects to make the rounds end sooner or use less to make the rounds as long as you can. The length of the playlist you run is determined on your time frame. If you have a specific time frame calculate your job Time starting with round time as seen above.

If you decide you would like to create an evenly matched capture where money and RP will be the same follow these steps.

1.Create your initial capture where player one is in the winning area first.

2.Ensure when you are naming you match you use a numbered system so that you stay organized; E.g. :1.0.1 at the end of your job name.

3. Publish your match

4. Create a copy. Name it 2.0.1(at the end) and save it

5. Change the position of player two's start point to be facing the capture object.

6. Change the position of player one's start point to be in front of the capture object facing away from it.

7. Test save and publish your match

8. Make seven copies each of 1.0.1 and 2.0.1

9.publish your copies

10. Load into online and create your playlist using eight of each job

1.publish your initial match

2.Save 15 copies

3. Publish each copy

4. Load into online

5. Via the online tab select playlists/create playlists

6. Select my jobs

7. Add your jobs(16)

8. Back out of the menu once

9. Scroll to the bottom of the playlist menu and select save playlist

10. Name your playlist

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Right here right now:smile:
There is no difference in the way you make one of these jobs between PC and console... I have GTA for Xbox PS4 and PC. I create these jobs in the same manner in all platforms. It’s universal:smile:
I have posted this elsewhere so the mods my delete it...
If so it’s also in a couple of places in my thread which EyeDuDab EyeDuDab has posted a link for above:smile:
If you follow the instructions and the video you can make a no prop AFK in just a few minutes.
That job in a playlist will run for 24 Hours.
You can easily make one on your own:wink:

IMPORTANT DETAILS!

1. You can create a $10k match using only four essential props.

2. By using "templates " you can create a match anywhere on the map.

3. The game is set to automatically switch "playing fields" . In game player one will start on their assigned area as per your created job. Round two each player will switch areas and will continue to do so through the game. Thus if created properly your match will go up to thirteen rounds. Player one will have won seven rounds and player two will have won six.

4.Notice the placement of the team start points. In order to "fix" the match it is best to place team one to start with the capture object directly in front of them. Team two's start point should be placed in front of the capture object. Doing this will ensure player one picks up and drops off once before player two. Player two will make one full lap before picking up the capture object.

5. To control the amount of time your rounds and matches play you must do a little math.

Actual Gameplay Times:

(Time of one lap) x 8 laps= Round Time

(Round Time) x 13 Rounds= Match Time

(Match Time) x 16 Matches = Playlist time before loading times are added.

See how I calculated Loading below...

Spoiler alert: a 16 job Playlist will have approximately 4 Hours of Loading

Loading times:

2.5 Minutes Loading :

From the end of one Match until the game begins the next.

This is the time spent between just after the winners screen until the cutscene just before the round begins.

(2.5 Minutes) x (16 Matches) =

40 added minutes to Playlist time

1 Minute Loading :

In between each round (2 through 12)

(1 Minute) x (12 Rounds) = 12 added Minutes per Match

(12 Minutes) x (16 Matches) = 192 added minutes to the playlist time.

40 + 192 = 238 Minutes Loading in Total in a 16 Job Playlist.

Which comes to a grand total of 3.966 Hours of Loading time every time you run a playlist

HOLY COW

6. In order to manipulate the total time to your liking add objects to make the rounds end sooner or use less to make the rounds as long as you can. The length of the playlist you run is determined on your time frame. If you have a specific time frame calculate your job Time starting with round time as seen above.

If you decide you would like to create an evenly matched capture where money and RP will be the same follow these steps.

1.Create your initial capture where player one is in the winning area first.

2.Ensure when you are naming you match you use a numbered system so that you stay organized; E.g. :1.0.1 at the end of your job name.

3. Publish your match

4. Create a copy. Name it 2.0.1(at the end) and save it

5. Change the position of player two's start point to be facing the capture object.

6. Change the position of player one's start point to be in front of the capture object facing away from it.

7. Test save and publish your match

8. Make seven copies each of 1.0.1 and 2.0.1

9.publish your copies

10. Load into online and create your playlist using eight of each job

1.publish your initial match

2.Save 15 copies

3. Publish each copy

4. Load into online

5. Via the online tab select playlists/create playlists

6. Select my jobs

7. Add your jobs(16)

8. Back out of the menu once

9. Scroll to the bottom of the playlist menu and select save playlist

10. Name your playlist

You might be wasting your time, posting this for people who don't know how to read and follow instructions

S

SwigMasterj

Reaction score
Sin$
So I’m on PS4 and the links are jobs, how can I make an afk playlist

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score