What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion - MEGA - PS4 Game Saves Database [ARCHIVED]

kingsandqueens

kingsandqueens

Two new monsters are born: Reality & Emotion.
Reaction score
Sin$
1200px-01_mega_logo.svg.png

Welcome to my Game Saves Database.

This is now being archived by myself, I will not add any more updates to this thread nor introduce any more saves currently. Reasons are being kept undisclosed. Also, give TheBlackPec, his respects for originally creating this & adding everything he did. He really deserves the ticket for this one.

⚠LINKS ARE DOWN & WILL STAY DOWN - PERMANENTLY.
I WILL PERSONALLY UPLOAD EACH ONE, IN SEPERATE THREADS WHEN SOMEONE MESSAGES ME & REQUESTS.⚠

CLICK ME FOR THE NEW THREAD, NEW DATABASE.

Please message me @ice9_ghost#8856 on Discord. I'll leave this thread up a little longer for everyone to see, but since this is basically useless, I'm gonna delete this. But I didn't wanna leave anybody in the dark about the links.

Q&A:

Q: Why would I need this?
A: To earn different sorts of trophies or have any save file you feel like, like maybe a game save that earns you a difficulty. To do what you please.

Q: How do I use this & aren't saves locked?
A: Not anymore, use SaveWizard, they'll let you use any save you want along with adding cheats, changing the region & resigning.

Q: If I got a save on my PS4 & I wanna share what do I do?
A: Get a flash drive, export it onto the computer & upload it. Then make a thread with a download link. Heres a more solid tutorial.

Q: I want to suggest a save to be added, how does it get added?
A: Email me the save with a thread link, with this email here: [email protected]. Please have the subject as the game title & CUSA ID, & have the files organized to be "Game > CUSA ID > Save File" or just send me the CUSA ID as a ".zip". I will only add saves I use & when I get more requests.

I will try to do more accurate updates, putting the file in the game folder, inside of the a ".txt" file, that is with the folder of said download. That way to include a type of instruction manual to the save for it & hyperlink to the thread.

Each save from should at least include: The Game, CUSA ID put into a ".zip", & ".txt" of the thread it came from. Unless you can find out where the ones came from here, then please let me know.

Game Folders that need more suggestions:
#
E
F
O
P
Q (empty for now)
U
V
X
Y
Z

Last Update: 08/19/2018 - GitHub Official Log
GitHub Log, go to "View on GitHub", then "Issues" then "LOG".

Save Wizard Unofficial Guidebook
Save Wizard Unofficial Guidebook, this PDF downloadable will instruct you on how-to everything for Save Wizard. It was made by myself, & credits to ROCKY_southpaw for all the specific instructions in the guide. This ISN'T complete & ROCKY_southpaw, will make his own thread linking the guidebook to it.

Virus Scan

Last edited:
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Due to the nature of the files being shared and the structure of the Mega Drive. I will be allowing this thread to be posted without individual scans of every file. It will be up to you to scan it using your antivirus or https://virustotal.com.

kingsandqueens

kingsandqueens

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks Cakes I’ll add a viruscan to the overall Mega upload.

Virus Scan was added at bottom in a spoiler.

Last edited by a moderator:
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Virus Scan was added at bottom in a spoiler.
That is a virus scan of the url which links to the download site. The virus scan of that url means nothing.
You'd want to virus scan the actual downloadable files, but there is too much data to be virus scanned via an online virus scanner (unless you were to scan each individual file, but that would be an unreasonable request lol), so users will have to take their own precautions when downloading the files.
Yes, there likely wont be anything bad in the files, but better to be safe than sorry.

A

Aprus

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for this. NGU "Wosley" the "moderator" deleted all threads that has ps4 database saves because they are superior to his.

kingsandqueens

kingsandqueens

Reaction score
Sin$
Added new log from GitHub it'll be both in the "Issues" & "Wiki" tabs, to avoid spam inside of thread.

Thank you for this. NGU "Wosley" the "moderator" deleted all threads that has ps4 database saves because they are superior to his.

Thanks for using it, please share to others! :biggrin:

kingsandqueens

kingsandqueens

Reaction score
Sin$
Direct Link at the top was removed & is broken & all other links A-Z & platinum saves, work normally.

kingsandqueens

kingsandqueens

Reaction score
Sin$
All links have been fixed.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone used gt sport save before because not long ago they're banned players using a modded save i think.

kingsandqueens

kingsandqueens

Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone used gt sport save before because not long ago they're banned players using a modded save i think.

Save isn't modded, its completely legit. If it's has applicable cheats, it would be on SaveWizard & it would be listed as a modded save on Database.

Last edited:
kingsandqueens

kingsandqueens

Reaction score
Sin$
New games are coming, if you like this idea please share with your friends! Also, please notice that MEGA has max capacity of 50GB free, which I'm running thin on. If you would like to help me out with getting the premium of that then I will continue until it's free storage has been used up. But if donations are given then I will extend it & post as much content as I can :smile:

kingsandqueens

kingsandqueens

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, everyone I've been offsite doing my own personal things since I'm the only current person who runs this. New updates will be coming soon. Just had to fix a lot of wifi problems, & we had a big storm come through.

Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
So I assume I need to pay for savewizard before I can use any of these?

kingsandqueens

kingsandqueens

Reaction score
Sin$
So I assume I need to pay for savewizard before I can use any of these?

Sadly yes. Although the good thing about Save Wizard is that they have been CONSTANTLY updating there Twitter & Facebook profiles/page to get more people into the software.

It’s a onetime $60 subscription, the only reason you’d pay more for that would be if you changed your PC’s harddrive & lost the backup key to reinstall on the new PC. Basically what I’m saying is imagine you pay $60, for one software to unlock a realm of different cheats, to all about 800+ games.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice I absolutely love this, being a plat hunter this will come in handy!

Top Bottom
Login
Register