What's new

Tutorial Mega PS vita VHBL tutorial thread!

Truffs

Truffs

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so all my tutorials regarding PS Vita exploits with VHBL will be put onto this one thread. Also any other tutorials regarding the vita will be here. Enjoy and hope this helps!

Quick FAQ:
-What is VHBL?
"VHBL is a port of HBL for the vita that allows you to run homebrew/emulators through the psp emulator on your vita. It will not allow for psp .iso to be run unless there is a kernel exploit.
-Can i buy Apache Overkill to do the exploit?
"No Sony 48hrs after the exploit release took Apache Overkill off of the PSN store."
-When will another exploit be released and how can I find out the name of the exploitable game?
"There are a few new exploits in the works. Not sure when they will be released but probably on a different firmware than 2.06. To find out the name of the exploitable game before it is taken off of the PSN store I suggest checking Wololo.net. They will post the name of the next game on the blog.
-What is Open CMA?
"Open CMA is allows the vita to use CMA without having internet access. This is useful because if you have a VHBL exploit it will not update your vita's firmware getting rid of the exploit."

How to instal VHBL (Noob friendly):
[video=youtube;gwAu41pI4a8]

How to install emulators:
[video=youtube;ClGMrnfNs0M]

How to install homebrew (prepackaged):
[video=youtube;I2r9tRVdCl0]

How to delete homebrew:
[video=youtube;y35R6-cD8Ts]

How to install Open CMA:
[video=youtube;MUrzdil44uI]

Last edited:
Truffs